19 | new jersey

Via's POV
2:47 pm | her apartment

it's been three weeks since me and ethan bought our new apartment. it took several days just to find the right one. i still wanted to be close to coralline and ethan wanted to be close to grayson so our apartment sits ten minutes from each of their places.

"hey, just because you're pregnant doesn't mean you can't help with the little things," ethan says sarcastically.

i get up and walk over to him grabbing the box from his hands and setting it on the ground. i put my hands on his neck and pull him into me. his hands find their way to my stomach rubbing it in circles and then finally he places them on my hips.

he kisses my forehead and then the tip of my nose. i pull his face closer to mine and his lips lock with my lips moving together. i run my fingers through his hair and tug a little making him groan. i giggle and he pulls away from the kiss.

my hands land on his waist and i lean my forehead on his. "i love you."

he closes his eyes and replies, "i love you more."

the door flies open and grayson barges in.

"please, come in," ethan says mockingly.

"i thought you guys would want help," he says innocently as if he hadn't just walked in on me and ethan's moment.

"uh sure, i guess, grab that box right there," ethan points towards a big cardboard box.

he takes the box that i marked 'bedroom' on and walks out of the apartment and towards ethan's car. ethan turns back to me and quickly bends down kissing my stomach as i giggle.

"i love you guys too," he says talking to my stomach. he stands back up. "when's your next appointment?"

"tomorrow and we can find out the genders," i say excitedly. "maybe even have a reveal party!"

"do you really want to?" ethan asks acting weirdly. and then it hits me.

"have you still not told your family?" i ask raising my voice a little.

he guiltily looks at me and i shake my head. it's not like we could casually bring it up because i'm starting to show a little more.

"well we have to tell them at some point."

he nods his head understanding. "i know. do you think we could fly back to see them soon?"

i only met ethan's parents once and it was over facetime but they were amazing.

"let's go this weekend after our appointment. i'll just have the doctors put the genders in an envelope and if we want to throw a reveal party we'll give them to your mom and if not we can just find out ourselves," i shrug.

  he agrees and we finish packing up my apartment. we drive to our new place and gray and ethan unload everything.

i help move some things from the living room to ethan and i's room. the walls are painted white all around with light wood accents and dark hardwood floors. the sofa and recliners that ethan and gray unloaded earlier in the week, are a dark charcoal gray.