14 | get a room

Ethan's POV
11:47 pm | via's apartment

" does gray have a girlfriend?" via whispers in my ear.

i glance at her and give her a weird look.

"not for me dip shit," she smacks me up side the head and i chuckle.

she points to where coralline and gray are, standing at the counter talking. my mouth forms into an 'o' shape and she giggles while nodding her head.

"no he doesn't. his last one cheated on him with one of her doctors," i say remembering how heart broken grayson was.

"ouch," via mumbles.

"yeah he was pretty heart broken over it. honestly i thought she was a slut from the beginning," i say speaking the truth.

she was always with other guys and never really payed attention to gray, so i guess she deserved her rich doctor sex slave.

via hums and i glance down at her. her big, chocolate brown eyes look into mine and i lean in and press a kiss on her plump pink lips. her hand skims my thigh trailing towards my area, underneath the blanket we're sharing. her fingers wrap around me and i moan quietly into her mouth.

  "you guys could get a room, you know?" coralline sarcastically says making me and via back away from each other.

  coralline plops down on the couch and grayson sits next to chuckling a little.

  "you guys wanna do a little night swimming?" gray asks glancing at each of us. cora nods her head.

  "i'm down," i say looking at via. "wanna come with us?"

  she smirks and jumps up. "hell yeah!"

  she runs to her bedroom and i follow behind her. she goes to shut her door but i block with my foot causing her eyes to shoot up to me.

  "and what do you think you're doing, dolan?" she asks acting all sassy with her hands on her hips.

  "coming in with you, so move aside," i push past her and shut the door.

  she walks towards her closet and pulls out a yellow bikini top with black bottoms. she slides her shirt over her head, exposing her naked back and i can't help but stare.

  Via's POV

  i feel ethan's eyes burning holes through my back. and then i feel two big muscular hands on my bare waist. they make their way up to my breasts and he gives them a light squeeze.

  i turn around and his eyes flutter from my chest up to mine. he puts both his hands on my neck and pulls my face closer to his. our lips lock together and a shock buzzes throughout my body. i trail my hands from his shoulders to his lower back and pull him closer to me.

  he backs us up pushing me against the wall.

  i break the kiss and shyly smile up at him. he leans his forehead on mine. "e, they're probably waiting on us."

  he nods and i finish changing. after i'm done i grab ethan's hand and we walk out into the living room. grayson and cora sigh.

  "took you guys long enough," cora mumbles clearly so we can hear.

  ethan chuckles and slaps the side of grayson's head. "shut up."

  we all walk out of cora and i's apartment and towards ethan's rover. i climb in the front seat forcing grayson to sit in the back with coralline. oops.

a/n: short chapter. just a filler tho wait for the next one lol.... it's gonna be drama filled hah comedy! who am i kidding.... lol if any of y'all have any drama ideas message me cause my brain is emptyyyyy. also btw i'm writing this in school #savage. byeeee
vote and comment!!
-el

(edited)