3 | birthday bitch

Via's POV
11:30 am | apartment

  "happy birthday, via!" cora's annoying voice rings through my ears as i pull my comforter over my head. "have any birthday wishes?"

  "leave me alone, that's my birthday wish," i say groggily, rubbing my eyes.

  "ugh, well that hot lifeguard is here," she says grabbing my attention.

  knowing deep down this couldn't be true, i still sat up straight in my bed, pushing my messy hair down. "really?"

  "no, but you're up now. let's go out and party," she says leaving my room.

  how does she have this much energy this is early. i take a look at my clock and see that it read 11:31. good lord, it's not even one yet.

  well, no point in going back to bed now since i'm up. i swing my legs over the side of the bed and stand up, walking to my bathroom. i take a quick shower and get out throwing on a baggy shirt and some booty shorts.

  when i walk out into the living room cora sits on the couch, phone in her hand. her head shoots up and her eyes stare daggers into mine.

  "what?" i ask innocently. i don't want to party this early.

  "go get ready," she whines through gritted teeth. "we are going shopping for tonight."

  "oh my god, i hate you," i say walking back towards my bedroom.

  "you love me, now hurry your ass up!" she yells as i quickly change into simple clothes.

  i change into a nude crop top with long sleeves and some high waisted jeans.

  i walk out of my room again and into the kitchen making myself a fruit smoothie

  "you ready yet?" i sarcastically ask cora.

  "yes let's go," she hurriedly walks over to me grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards the door.

  we walk towards my car and she opens the door for me. i chuckle lightly and thank her. i put the key in the ignition and start it up.

  "where to first?" i ask cora even though i should be deciding.

  "i don't care its your birthday," she says as if she was annoyed.

  her eyes stay on her phone the whole car ride to the mall. once i pull up she puts her phone away and smirks as if she knows something i don't.

  i keep my mouth closed, maybe it's a surprise for tonight, who knows? i love surprises unless i'm really impatient. which, as of right now, i'm not.

  we walk through the entrance together and head towards urban outfitters. i stroll towards the dresses and start searching for one for tonight.

"it's your twenty-first birthday you better look hot," cora states as i grab a burnt orange dress with spaghetti straps.

i go into the dressing rooms and try it on. it's tight in all the right places. i spin around admiring my reflection.

"open up, i wanna see!" cora yells through the door.

i quickly fix the dress on me and open the door. her hand quickly cups her mouth.

"damn, v, you look amazing."

"thank you, now let's see yours," i say shutting the door and changing back into my original clothing.

i walk out of the dressing room, with the orange dress in hand, and sit on a bench, waiting for cora. within seconds she unlocks the door and steps out spinning around for me. her dress is black but almost the same style as mine.

"hell yeah, coralline!" i exclaim standing up and examining the dress close up.

after we pay we walk around to a few more stores trying on different clothes.

"let's get the hell out of here," i say exhausted.

we walk back to my car and throw our bags in the back. i sit in the drivers seat and notice my phone going off. i pick it up and look at all the 'happy birthday' notifications. i didn't know that many people actually cared about me.

  my eyes drift to the clock and it reads 3:26. i put my phone back in the cup holder and drive cora and i back to our apartment.

  "go get ready we are leaving at seven for the clubs," cora tells me, shooing me back to my room.

  it's only about four. how long does it take this gurl to get ready, jesus.

  i refresh my makeup and add light curls to my hair. i slip the orange dress on and slide my feet into black chunky high heels.

  i run out of my room and find coralline.

  "hey i need you to choose a pic for me," i say handing her my phone.

  "this one. damn you look really hot, via," she hands me back my phone and i look at the one she picked.

  "i love you," i say as i quickly pick a photo and post it on instagram.

viadalton

liked by corallineadams and 756 others viadalton birthday bitch view all 230 commentscorallineadams damn my best friend is hot bradydalton happy bday sis!

viadalton birthday bitch
view all 230 comments
corallineadams damn my best friend is hot
bradydalton happy bday sis!

(lmao idk how the hell to actually do instagram posts in wattpad. ok bye now.)

  i put my phone in my little black clutch and grab my car keys. cora follows me out of the apartment and we get in my car.

  "who's ready to party?" she asks throwing her hands up.

  "me," i yell back dragging out the e.

Authors Note:
shits about a go down just you wait lol ok bye now
vote and comment!!
-ella <3

(edited)