Parent Trap (Part 1)

A/N. I decided to write these thoughts in my head before it goes away, so here goes! :)

Just a culmination of all the musings I had the past few days. Enjoy and please, take all things lightly. :) 

--

Tricia's POV

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Mama picked me up from the hospital and it is just the two of us for the remainder of this weekend. I started thinking of things we can do and enjoy ourselves before we start another hell week.

"I am tired, but I want to do something fun with you mama," I tell her as we settle in the car. I looked at her and she was reading something on her phone. Her expression, puzzled.

"Ma? You ok?"

She looked at me with her puzzled look. "Seryoso ba," she muttered.

"Huh?" I held her cheeks. "Mas sabaw ka pa ata sa akin ah, anong meron?" I peeked at her phone.

Eagle requests a meeting.

I let out an exasperated sigh. "Linggong linggo," I spat as I looked at her and she looked at her phone again. She looked serious.

She's always working hard; I have no doubt about that. She was not able to see Baby Robs when she departed to NY because of her job. We understand. We always have to understand.

"Ma," I whispered, holding her arm.

She looked at me.

"I said earlier, I wanted to do something fun with you," I leaned forward and kissed her cheek and said the words I never thought I'd say.

"What about doing it in Davao?"    

--