Guerrilla Part 17

--

We were informed by the President's PSGs that the VP is in her house in Dayangdang St. We started walking towards the place while reading some comments and laughing at some. When we reached the gate of their compound we noticed that the gates were open and PSGs were in the area.

"Ready ka na ba Atty, mamemeet mo na si VP!" We cheered him and he just shakes his head. When we reached the gate some of the PSGs greeted him and we waited.

"Ano bang pumasok sa isip mo at ginawa mo ito?" Erin whispered to me while we focus our cameras to the President, talking to some PSG.

"Di ko rin alam. I'm just curious if magkagalit ba talaga sila ni VP."

"Walang hiya, alam mo after nito, di ko alam if may buhay pa akong babalikan," Erin told me. My mind went blank when we saw the mother of VP come out. We have to say something to her!

"Hello po, good afternoon," We started as we focus one camera on her. She smiled for it.

"Good afternoon, pinapanuod namin ung vlog nyo sa loob."

My heart dropped in my stomach.

"Aliw na aliw kami, salamat ha for promoting Naga, Benny, Erin and Atty.," She looked at him and he smiled at her.

We introduced ourselves and we told her we wanted to see the Vice President. I look at the President and he seems cool about it.

"Pasok kayo sa loob."

--