Guerrilla Part 1

A / N. These flow of thoughts just popped into my head this morning. This is a series and some chapters are really short or just short. :) Hope to publish everything tonight. 

Here goes! :)

--

My name is Benny and I'm an ordinary corporate slave leading a boring life. One day, I happen to pass by a bookstore in a high end mall and decided to look around. I found a book that sparked some political interests so I decided to buy it. After a while, I heard screams outside the store. I followed the noise and found out that the President was buying something in a store just across the bookstore. I look at the item I purchased and decided right there and then that I will ask him to sign the book. 

I tried very hard to get close to him since some people were able to get some selfies of their own. I just wanted his autograph. After a while, I realized that I could not get any closer, I looked at my phone and saw someone from our group chat send a pic of the Vice President.

I suddenly saw fate giving me a chance to turn around my boring life.

I just know the perfect thing to do. Bahala na si Lord sakin at saking pamilya.

I walked a bit farther from the crowd and up the escalator where I can get a glimpse of him from the top. I take a deep breath and shouted at the top of my lungs,

"Vice President Robredo!!!"

--