Guerrilla Part 2

--

The next scenes were a blur. Everyone looked at me, including The Man of The Hour. I decided to push for it as I run towards him.

"Sir! Mr. President! Pa-autograph!" I told him behind the big, chiseled arm of one of his PSGs. I took my bag and got a pen and looked at him. He was curiously looking at me. I forced a smile.

"Sir! I had to get your attention e, so I decided to shout the name of your number 1 enemy," I tell him and he's still looking.

"Di kami magkaaway ma'am," He quietly replied to me.

I just looked at him.

"Ah ganun po ba, pa-autograph parin sir!" I tell him again as some of his PSGs push him away from me. I thought I will not be able to get it but he pulled me inside his circle of PSGs. He got my pen and he asked me to open the book. He looked at me, holding my arm while we are being pushed.

"What do you want me to write?"

Huh?

"Um, sir, um, message po para sa akin, may name is –

Benny."

Loud shouting for this rock star President suddenly erupted so before he started writing his eyes bulged at me.

"Name mo ulit?"

"Benny sir!" I shouted at him at the same time some people shouted his name.

Hi eyes could not believe it but he started writing down something. I look at him as we continue to walk towards where his security will lead us. After a while he gave me my pen and gave me a swift smile. I wanted to ask for a selfie but one of his PSGs pushed me out of their circle already as they continue to walk him out.

--