Guerrilla Part 18

--

When we entered we were horrified that the whole family was watching us on their huge TV screen. They turned it off once we arrived and greeted us and the President. I noticed that the VP was not around. I held Erin's hand and it was stone cold. I hear her say a little prayer to Ina while we try to engage with some family members and the President talking to VP's mother and daughters.

After a while, we saw VP emerge from a room. I remember her dress - it was her iconic dress she wore during her first courtesy call with the President. I looked at the President and he's also wearing the outfit he wore during that meeting. Wow, what a coincidence.

"Benny," The VP greeted me and gave me a swift hug. She also greeted Erin and complimented how funny she was. We led her to look at the phone camera and asked her to greet the live viewers. I approached the President.

"I think it is time na we do a sit down interview sir, ok lang ba?"

"Ano ba pag-usapan?"

My mind went blank. Bahala na si Batman mamaya, I thought.

"Lola Sally, can we set up 4 chairs here, kung ok lang dito nalang kami mag-usap usap mamaya."

I can't believe I am doing what I'm doing right now.

The family slowly cleared the living room and help us set up the place.

--