Pangatlo

A/N. It's been a while and am back for tonight! Enjoy this short (short!) one! ;)

Berna PoV

In the first physical cabinet meeting we are having after the pandemic was declared officially over, the Vice President was invited. She was invited for her to be able to see what the OP did and for her to share what her office did and, moving forward, what can be done by the Executive department better in case of health crises in the future.

I was preparing my deck when I saw a folder with pictures of beautiful ladies that my department plan to short-list for the new tourism ad. I looked at the serious face of the President on my right-he was browsing some files. The mood of the room was serious and heavy and for some reason I decided to lighten it up a bit.

I stood up, bringing the folder with me and approached the President. I told his security I'd like to show him something and I wanted to have his opinion on it. When they agreed to let me move closer to him, I put the folder in front of him and opened it.

"Mr. President, who is the prettiest among the 3? Pipili sana kami ng next model for the tourism ad." I started and he looked at the pictures and then me.

"Ilagay mo nga sa projector para makita ng lahat," he replied and his seat mates, Sec Sonny and Bingbong laughed. I obliged to his request and put the pictures on the projector.

"Everyone, may question si Berna," the President started as the pictures were flashed on the screen. "Sino daw dyan pinakamaganda?" He asked everyone in the room. I felt a bit embarrassed but am glad that most people started to loosen up and looked at the screen.

I heard different choices but most people found the 2nd one to be the prettiest-and I agree. There were small, kind of serious discussions in the room and I couldn't help but let out a small laugh. Even the VP was discussing her choice to Sec Del and Ed.

I looked at the President and noticed he's not looking at the screen nor the physical picture.

When I moved closer to him to ask him candidly, I saw where he was looking-he was looking at the VP in front of him, who was so immersed in her discussion with Sec Del and Ed.

I pinched the President's arm and cleared my throat. "Sino na pinakamaganda sir?" I asked him quietly, already knowing his answer.

"Yung pangatlo," he replied quietly to me, looking straight at the Vice President, eyes shining, but small from smiling.

I looked at the direction he's looking and the VP suddenly looked at us and smiled back. She is indeed prettier than all the models I showed so I joked at the President-"do you think sir papayag si VP Leni na maging model ng DoT?"

Instead of answering me, the President turned on his mic and said, "Tinatanong ako ni Berna, sino pinakamaganda. Ang sagot ko e, yung pangatlo." He told everybody, fixing his eyes towards the VP. The VP met the President's eyes and smiled at him but bowed down immediately after. Some people in the room did not notice and wondered why the President chose the third lady. The people who got his "answer" laughed to themselves and looked at VP Leni.

A/N. 'Till the next update! :)