Guerrilla Part 16

--

We decided to end our vlogging in Biggs in Magsaysay road. We read some comments in the live video and we answered some and laughed at some. We noted that there are some people curiously looking at us but we do not mind. We started talking about the book written about him – his comments, reactions, violent or otherwise. At some point I opened the book to the page where he left the message to VP Leni and I suddenly remember that I told her I will contact her once I'm done with her book.

"Atty, you left a message for VP Robredo dito sa book mo o, kamusta na nga ba kayo ni Vice President," I bravely asked him. Erin started making sign of the cross much to our delight we just laughed.

"Nagsign of the cross ka din?" The President asked her as we laugh.

"Takot ako for my life sir e,"

"Akala ko nagsign of the cross ka kasi dinadasalan mo si Leni," He mused and we laughed again.

"Wag ka nga Atty, awayin ka ng mga tao dito sa amin if awayin mo si Mama Leni namin, balita ko kalahati ng viewers dito sa live e mga taga-Naga," Erin said and we continued laughing.

"Alam mo Erin, tingin ko, kelangan nalang nilang magharap." I declared and everyone in the restaurant looked at me.

The time is now.

--