Chapter 8 till you drop

Suck my pretzel penis

"Oh dear she's waking up! " an annoying, loud and rambling voice filled my mind, seeming to echo like a scream in an empty room

My eyes shooting open, the bright light of the room making me close my eyes immediately afterward. "Oh fuck me!" I say, bringinh my hands to my forehead pulling my hair back into a bun.

In case I throw up, and I probably will.

"Miss , Tylenol and some water" a tiny timid woman offers, dressed in a maids outfit and I smile taking it from her.

"Thank you," I say, she looks at me a surprised look written on her face like she expected me to be a rude bitch. "You're welcome madam" she nods backing up.

"Ugh...to formal. It's Kiara, call me Kiara" I groan and she smiles back slightly keeping her eyes in the ground. I've never been one to enjoy fancy shit.

Sike mama would love some sexy diamonds

A headache running wild in my brain. "Awake finally only took like a day of sleeping" John, said as he leaned against the door frame. His bald shiny head reflecting light.

"Wait just one fucking second..." I say looking and feeling around my body. "Why am I crusty and wet?"

Both the maid and John look at me with humor and I can't help but wonder what drunk me did. "After your binge drinking in here, you jumped into the pool. Lucien had to save you from basically drowning because you blacked out in the water" he laughed and I can't help but feel relieved and very much confused.

"Sorry, but I was bored and it was right there"I sigh pulling my head into my knees. The smell of chlorine filling my nose.

"C-can I shower?" I ask, and they look at each other before nodding and stepping out. Drunk me was horny, weird, reckless and usually doesn't care about what others think or say, drunk me is fun me.

My wet clothes falling to the floor as the bathroom fills with steam, clouding the mirror. I again find myself staring at my reflection. I was the 'priciest piece' the one people called beautiful the one who is now in a forced marriage with a hot drug dealer.

And the worst part? I haven't gotten any time to cry about it. and I had a love/hate relationship with crying

After my shower, I step out a white fluffy towel wrapped around my body while my hair smelling like men's shampoo hung wet against my back. making my hair feel like straw

The closet, filled with no woman's clothes whatsoever I sigh. Knowing that I will have to choose one of his shirts, I mean I already smell like his shampoo so now I'm fucked.

Slipping on my old bra and underwear, I put on a white button up blouse fitting like an above the knee dress. this fucker is too tall, never thought I'd say that.