Chapter 17 Vroom.

"We are all born crazy, some of us remain that way."

————————————————————————

"Mommy?"I whisper clutching onto Lucien's hand tightly, not even realizing I was doing so

the room she was in was plain white, the room huge with many windows.

Lucien kept to his word about giving her the best treatment and care. "Mom?"I say again but she's unmoving from her space staring out the window blankly.

Sitting on her bed it creaks, Lucien sitting down as well, the wig I'm wearing I take off. I had to wear them—precautionary measures. "Mom it's Kiara"I smile gripping her almost lifeless hand like it could be mistaken as a manikin if she didn't have blood flowing through her veins.

"This-this is Lucien my..."my words catching in my throat I look at him. A sliver of sadness inside his eyes. "Mom this is my husband Lucien"I smile, my mom's eye twitching but never moving away from the window.

"I just wanted you to know that I'm happy Mom. And I l-love you very much."I smile kissing her cheek

Only for my mom to grab Lucien's hand tightly in her grip. His eyes looking at me as she holds onto him, still she looked out of it but she was still in there...somewhere.

Covering my mouth I sob, all her time when I came she never strayed from looking out a window, she has never reached out. Maybe deep down inside her is my mother. "Robert? Is that you?" she whispers with a smile her eyes looking cloudy as she looks at him.

Robert was my father's name. He got PTSD after he served in the navy when he came home he was never the same. He ended his life not long afterward. "Mom that isn't Dad" I whisper grabbing the hand that she was so tightly grabbing Lucien with.

Her eyes shoot to me, they looked dark....dead. "You-you're the cunt that took him away from me aren't you? That's where he's been fucking you, while I have been waiting for him? You fucking bitch!" she yelled as she stood up lunging at me scratching my face and hand to the point where she drew blood.

Staff rushed in and tied her to the bed, she was breathing heavily and thrashing trying to get at me. My hands clinging again to Lucien who also had scratches from trying to get her off me.

***

"My family is fucked up"I sigh as we both climb inside his car, a black type of Porsche. "I'm sorry we should have never gone to see her she's not well" I frown doing everything in my power to not look him in the eyes.

"Your family is, but your not" he said

LIAR

"I bet you're only saying that because you had to pull my crazy drugged up crack-addicted mother off me"I joke as he raises an eyebrow at me with I just laugh slightly. "who is Robert?" he asked peering over to me.

taking in a breath I sigh, knowing he was gonna ask. "Robert is, was my Dad. He ugh was in the Navy."My dad was like how you would imagine, big tall and muscular and 'scary. He would always tell me if any guys came near me he would barry them in the backyard. "What happened to him?"Lucien asks and I wipe a stray tear away. "He killed himself, I found his body in the master bathroom of my old house when I was 7."

He looked at me in apology, and I smiled saying "I haven't told many people that before"

My bottom lip becomes a chew top for my teeth, as my nerves make me shaky. The feeling when you try so hard not to look at someone because you know they are staring at you makes me nervous as hell.

"Don't do that"Lucien growls as his foot edges on the accelerator as he pushes the car to speed up slightly.

"Do what?!"I say looking over at him, knowing exactly what I was doing. "Don't tease me and bite your lip you little seductress." his voice deep with tension as he gripped the steering wheel with so much aggression.

I have been called a lot of things in my life, a cunt, a bitch, a slut, a loser, but never a seductress. "I'm not teasing you it's what I do when I'm nervous" I smile, internally scolding myself for the things I was thinking in my mind.

"So I make you nervous?"he smiles the roar of the engine beaming around. "Fuck me, you drive like a crazy person"I yell as he turns a corner full speed.

"I would love to fuck you, and I drive how I want," he says semi-distracted probably thinking of the ways he can "do stuff to me" whatever that means. But I'm still sorta mad at him.

"Well You little creep, my panties won't drop so don't hold your breath" I smirk thinking just what could be, and how it would be.

Damn, I so fucking horny. rip me

My eyes travel to the side of his cheek a scratch leaking blood present. "I don't know what's wrong with her. She has never done that let alone spoken that much"I sigh touching his wound with my hand.

"She needs time and the proper help," he says as we pull up at the gates the doors opening quickly as he speeds into the garage filled with the most expensive automobiles. "Let's Get you cleaned up"I laugh and he nods looking at my cuts as well, one just under my eyebrow and more down the arm.

"oh shit what happened?"John asked as we walked into the kitchen, him sitting eating a bowl of cereal like a little cow. "My moms not doing well as you can see"I sigh reaching up and grabbing the small first aid kit from the pantry.

Taking pollysporn and covering his cuts while he stands there taking the stinging pain like it's not even happening. And finally sticking my little pony bandaids onto his cuts. "What the fuck are these," he says looking down at the one on his hand as I apply the ointment to my cuts as well and putting matching band-aids On to.

"Kiara, what is this? Are these horses?" he says attempting to rip it off. My hand swatting him as he does so I correct him "they are actually pony's"

John mumbles something under her breath as he adds a spoonful of either sugar or cocaine into his fruitloops right as he smiles.

Why am I feeling like I belong here? I should hate this right? I should hate John and Lucien? Am I just crazy?

Well maybe I am, but I think this place is the first place I have ever actually belonged

Thanks for reading lovers

Xoxo- A.K