Chapter 28 Daddy Kiara

BEWARE FOR SEXUAL CONTENT. Like CRAZY SEXUAL. ;)

Edited this, more sex. More detail. I had no choice.

"What?"I muster, the lump in my throat is no help

"What?"I muster, the lump in my throat is no help. My palms sweating. Where did my sexual confidence go? Literally went poof.

His hands grabbed my cheeks and he smiles— so evilly his eyes looked, and how beautiful that evil looked on him. The white walls and expensive furniture lined the room, as my heart raced about all the places he could do with he wanted with me.

Where he could do what I wanted him to do to me.

"I didn't stutter" he said close to my ear his minty breath glancing my neck, sending shivers up my spine. He always gets to be the lead, ITS MY TURN BITCH.

Sucking in air I say "I know you didn't."
My hands reaching up to remove the buttons on his shirt, but he grabs my hands and stop me.

"You strip, not me love."

"Shut up" I said as I walked up closer to him. He eyed me curiously, his body going tense.

He licked his teeth slightly, as he stared down at me. His eyes darkening a few shades "What did you say?" His voice was husky, low. I felt dominance radiate off him. A part of him wanted to throw me on the bed, but another part wanted to see what I was going to do.

"I don't think I stuttered either," I smile, kissing his jaw, he stood still as I teased him. He had gotten away with teasing me so many times, well not today. I start, I get to do what I want.

My lips, traveling from the sharpness of his jaw, to his neck, his collar-bone, and I Listened to him inhale a tight and rigid breath. Desperate.

"I don't do well with being dominated Kiara." He growled, I felt his body tighten. His hands refraining from touching me. "Good thing I'm not dominating you, I'm kissing you." I moaned and he looked down at me "will you let me please you." I whispered, as I kissed his neck.

"My little pillow princess wants my cock in her mouth?" He smirked, bringing his thumb to brush against my lips. Like he could just picture it.

I want to taste him.

Pulling back I watched him smile, as he looked me up at down. He didn't think I would. He was challenging me, challenge accepted.

I brought my hand to tug at his shirt I looked up at him his eyes seemed so dark, so filled with lust that it was crazy. My lips kissing his left shoulder, then the right. "Please baby." I asked and he just stood up straight looking at me.

I sighed not knowing where this part of me has come from "I want your cum." I whispered. "Let's play a little. On my terms."

The predatory glint in his eyes lit up as he smiled, his hands crossing his chest as he truly thought over my demand "on your terms?" he said and I nodded