Chapter 57 Surprise bish

I was not made to be subtle.

chapter 57

"Hey Lucien I have a question" I whispered as I laid on top of him, under the sinful sheets of our bed. His murderous hand tracing slowly down my clothless spine, as he seemed to love the silence I had interrupted.

His hand coursing my back hesitated but then went back to its normal pace, as his other hand was gripping my moose caboose like a lifeline. He nodded for me to ask, and so I sat up, sitting down on his chest, he smiled his eyes scanned down my body stopping at my meow meow hello kitty

I shook my head and rolled my eyes as he inched his fingers towards my center. "I just realized you know everything about me-"

He smiled, as he brought his hands to my hips, trailing down them slowly. "Every last aspect of you." He cocked, his eye brows raising in humour. "Every birth mark and every scar." He smiled again as he took his hand and ran it over the faded bullet hole scar that was under my tit.

My eyes following his hand as he moved slow, oh how he teases me.

"Well" I said as I took a deep breath. "I don't actually know that much about you." I laughed. But it was true, I didn't know much about him. Like for example I had no clue what his middle name was, or what his shoe size is. But it must be big, big shoe size big dick apparently.

"Exactly how I want it to stay. It's best that you know little about me, in case you get-" he trailed off, his eyes meeting mine.

"Taken again. Kidnapped again" I finished his sentence for him and he nodded, and I felt his body tense at the thought. Heck I even tensed, I never wanted a repeat of last events.

"I'm sorry flower" he sighed, as he sat up, I fell between his leg, my thighs wrapping around his back. "I always choose wrong when it comes to you." He whispers, and I looked deep into his eyes as he talks

"I was an ignorant dick and you got taken by those fucks." He said mentioning to the first time I was kidnapped, and then had to kill that stupid crazy motherfucker at the gas station

"I believe that you would betray me, and you got shot." He continued, and I placed a hand on his face. "I asked you to leave me" he whispered

"How do you still even love me?" He said as he gripped my wrist in his hand "how do you-"he tried to continue but I was after with my words

"I don't care what you have done Lucien. Don't you get it? I can't just wake up and stop loving you. Fuck I have messed up a million times too. It doesn't matter if you think you don't deserve me because I am never going to love anyone the way I love you." I said, and he just stared into my eyes almost to see if I was lying.