Chapter 21 Tragic

"Cause it's all about him and it's all about me, and we don't give a damn about nobody"

"I'm not going, and neither are you, "I say raising an eyebrow and crossing my arms firmly

"I'm not going, and neither are you, "I say raising an eyebrow and crossing my arms firmly. "Yes. You. Are" Lucien growls, a shiver running down me as well as goosebumps.

"You got shot less than a week ago, why do you even want to go so bad? It's a party, you hate parties."I say slyly as he just shakes his head, walking up to where I stood firmly in the middle of the living room.

"And? I got shot and my hands find your unholy section daily" he smiles his hands slipping down my side.

"Oh, so your using you fingering me over my head? Fine, you don't get to finger me anymore how about that, I'm sure other fingers can do just as good"I smile, knowing that was probably gonna piss him off. But he's pissing me off so it's only fair.

His eyes seeming to grow angry he throws me over his shoulder, my stomach landing with a thud. "Say that again, I fucking dare you Kiara" he smiles as I realize where we are.

"Lucien No,"I say firmly pushing to get out of his grasp.

"You seem to like making me jealous" he smiles slapping my ass as he continues to walk around the large swimming pool. "Lucien don't"

"This is what you get, karmas a bitch, just like you"

Throwing me off his muscular shoulder, a scream escaping my mouth as I hit the freezing water. "You bastard!"I yell as I swim to the surface, a smile ridden in his face as I swim to the steps.

"Now you have to get ready anyway, might as well come to the party with me," he says more like tells. And to be fair I would rather go then let him go alone. Not letting my man get eye raped by horny woman—and man—if I'm not there.

"Fine. Fuck you" I say and he looks down my soaked T-Shit sticking to my skin and revealing my black Laced bra. "Well look what you did, "I say pointing to my boobs, noticing his eyes on my figure I blush slightly. Eyes like he has never seen me in just a bra, dark and tension filled eyes.

Eyes like the first time I saw him, when he sat on the chair in his bar. Evil and crazy.

"Cover up. now" he growls a frightening sound, taking off his suits blazer and holding it out for me, the intensity of his metal eyes burning into me.

Slyly smiling I mutter nervously "This is what you get, karmas a bitch, just like you" before stomping away slipping inside the mansion and up to "our" room. Feeling wanting eyes from men sitting in the kitchen and other rooms dance on me every step I took.

Honestly, it was a real large boost for my self-esteem. "Kiara!" my name booms through the halls as I sigh throwing my head back, having to deal with the raging beast once again.

"You really are trying to piss me off aren't-" he growls slamming the door behind him as he walks non tediously. "Yes I am, is it working?"I laugh and he just scowls at me for interrupting him.