Chapter 26 easy on me

Lucien's fist flying towards my midsection, which I dodge ducking swiftly under his legs, him quickly spinning to face me. "Oh husband Stop, don't go easy on me," I smirk getting up on my feet. "Or is that all you got?"I smile and he grunts.

"Would you like me to kill you?" he growls, rolling up his sleeves. his dryfit shirt clinging to him muscular shoulders

"Not really I still got too much to do, "I say as he throws a slow punch at me, missing me by an inch. "Well then shut up," he says grabbing my arms and flipping me over to the ground, pinning me to the floor.

His knees holding my wrists down firmly. "You did well today, you might even be one of the best I've seen. But not better than me sweetheart"Lucien's cocky attitude spoke through his words. "Not better then me sweetheart" ugh I'll show this bastard.

crying out in pain he looks down at me worried, he lifts his weigh off me as he says "What's wrong baby talk to me" he sounded angry and worried as I clenched my stomach. In my silence, he sat up to call for the doctor but quickly I pushed him off me and pinned him to the mat, my arms holding down his and my knees pinning his shoulders."I win, but your concern for me makes me very happy"

he clenched his eyebrows furiously "I thought I hurt you." He growled.

pulling his face to mine, his eyes close up. "you didn't, you would never hurt me." I whispered

He rolled his eyes as he helped me up, his hands resting on my ass "go to our room. Don't think you just get to get away with that little stunt" he whispered my skin covered in goosebumps.

Lucien steeping off the mat and walking out, most of his men following. My heart beating a million miles a minute as I grab my water bottle and my phone, slipping out of the gym and upstairs.

Opening the door and running quickly to the closet, takin off my sweaty gym clothes and throwing into a pile on the floor, glad that I got out of them. "Kiara" Lucien said sneaking up behind me making me jump.

"Holy fuck, don't do that, "I say laughing slightly placing a hand on my naked chest.

"Get dresses we have to leave," he says ripping a shirt off a hanger and throwing me pants, his voice sounding strained and worried. "Lucien, what is it?"I said stopping him as he threw a shirt over his head. "Nothing, Get dress now. Don't make me say it again" he yelled, and I stood there nodding.

Slipping on clean clothes and grabbing my purse as he shoved me quickly down the stairs. "What's going in Lucien, "I said as he threw all our shit into the back of his car, before buckling me into the passenger's seat. "Nothing" he grumbled starting the car, several other people getting into the other cars also. Like everyone was leaving running from this place.

"Tell me!"I said as he raced out of the garage, the rubber tires burning as we speed down the road. "There was a package all wrapped up in a bow and it had a bomb inside of it. It was sitting in my office" he said as he stepped on the accelerator, the race car making a sound you only hear when it's going way fucking fast.

"What type of..."I say before the sound of an explosion rocks the road we were driving on, looking back, to find the once huge mansion up in flames and almost completely gone. Rubble and debris falling close to where our car is. "Holy shit! What the fuck do you mean bomb, that was a fucking nuke" I say turning to him, bouncing slightly in my seat.

"Fuck!" he says angrily clenching the steering wheel. "Who would do this?"I ask, turning to see the black smoke filling the once clear blue sky.

"Only one person hates me enough to want to do something this dangerous," he says Lucien's anger so high he looked like he was about to burst.

Grabbing his thigh he looks at me and I smile weekly, him seeming to calm slightly. "Who?"I asked

"My father"