Chapter 55 Bang bang

In a state of bliss 'cause I said his goddamn name
Now I gotta cock back, aim, yeah, bitch, pop champagne to this

We bad for each other, but we ain't good for nobody else

Cock the gun.
Aim
Focus
Shoot
Kill

Simple as that. It was simple to fire a gun, but not as simple to kill. But I was mad, I was feeling reckless. I knew something bad was going to go down, and I knew I was gonna start it. What we were doing was dangerous.

But eh, a little fun won't hurt

But it's a funny thing how much harder people work when they have motivation. And hour by hour we were closer, the hackers; which quite amused me with their fucking talents like how the fuck do computers work anyways?

The hackers got into the encrypted servers or that's what they called them, and deleted the files, leaving no trace of their entrance. They were like wizards, not the Harry Potter kind but the kind that are in movies and porn episodes.

And a tragic fire, burning Hot burning most of the paper evidence to the ground. I loved the feeling as I finally got to get my hand on a bomb.

I loved the feeling when I along with John placed it meticulously inside the building and then ran out, watching as it blew up into smithereans.

My eyes lit up with fire, my skin feeling the heat.

It felt good because Lucien banned me from having bombe,explosives, and grandes as I was as he said 'you're iresponsible and will probably end up hurting yourself'. And I just replied with having hot sex with him.

His dick would be twisted if he knew I made and placed bombs.

It's also funny what people will do for money, how they will throw out the law for a couple million. That's what two of the prosecutors did, they barley needed persuading. All I did was show them the money and they were on their knees. A few stacks of Benjamin's did the trick

But money controls people nowadays, wealth, riches...all are a saving grace in our society.

My heart pounded because I knew we were getting close, all I needed to do was find the traitors.

The ones who were willing to put Lucien away. And when I find them, I will show them no mercy.

I was crazy, my sanity fleeting. In the back of my mind I heard the whisper that I was going to fail, that I was going to lose everything. Just like I had before.