Chapter 42 what I did

' Live like you were dying. '

[Chapter 42]

[Chapter 42]

Lucien's POV

'I did this, so you would see just how much I love you'

But I already knew she loved me. But being the sick fuck that I am I thought that if I lied to myself, telling myself she did betray me that it would hurt less and that it would be like she was just like any other person who defies me.

but knowing that I had blamed her for my dad's faults, knowing he tortured, assaulted and fucking blackmail her into doing it only made me feel worse. Knowing I was too wrapped up in my untrust and hate for my father that it blinded me completely.

I had intended to fucking end her life, to kill her quick but as soon as her eyes looked up at me when I had the gun to her head I knew she was innocent, pure.

Her eyes, there were so fucking beautiful and I never fucking told her that. She was so good, so fucking sexy, so fucking right for me. I am a selfish man, and so I claimed her. From the moment I saw the fight in her eyes at the auction, I made her mine with every intent to break her and make her submit to me.

But she never did, she was just as fucking strong and messed up as me. Just as possessive, just as dark as me. Just as dominant and just as fierce as me. Just as broken and just as selfish as me. Those moments when I would scream at her she didn't even flinch but either screamed right back or presented a better side of the argument. Kiara was like a fucking electrical wire that had fallen into a pool.

Kiara deserved so much better than me, deserved more than my darkness. My demons had begged me not to get close to her, but I couldn't help it. So I claimed her.

I let myself run wild, and she let me. She would smile that smile that everyone loved and her laugh made me wanna throw her down and fuck her right there. Her angry face could scare anyone, even me.

She was the only person who I would bow to, the only person I loved.

Every fucking inch of her was mine. Every chance I got I would make her cry my name out in lust, as my hands claimed her sex just as much as my mouth did. I hate to admit it but she was my downfall, she was the crazy that powered me and the woman I needed.

Every beg, every whine. Every I love you, was mine.

But I lost it.

Watching the woman I love eye's fade and close, I will never forget that. never.
Those eyes I loved so much As they lose their happiness, lose their laugh, Lose their fight.

It broke me

•••

sitting in the same place I have been for a week, tapping my foot anxiously as I watch her still face. As she was laying in the makeshift hospital bed, unconscious, and in a coma.