Chapter 44 david

What's mine, is mine
End of story.

Chapter 44

Kiara's POV

Tilting my head back, as water trickles down my hair and down my back in the same manner, any essence of the vanilla scented soap ringing out of my hair and down the drain while the sweet smell of strawberry body wash still sticks to my skin.

Turning the water off it stops, as I quickly open the shower door, a blast of freezing air enlisting me as I step out onto the shower mat, wrapping the flurry white towel around me quickly trying to absorb any of its warmth.

Blinking I look up, the foggy mirror standing out like a beacon I wipe my hand across it so the reflection becomes clearer as I drop the towel to my feet.

Its been a few weeks since I woke I am not gonna even try to lie to say I felt okay because I feel like I had been hit by an actual bus. The bullet wound was still red and bruised but was replaced with a line of stitches that was just covered by my breast. As the red circle, Lucien father burned onto my lower stomach stood out like a target. I didn't even wanna ask about what he did with his dad, and all I know Is that he is somewhere probably wishing he was dead.  "Stop looking at yourself like that" I heard Lucien murmur as I stood naked in front of the bathroom mirror, but I couldn't help it.

It wasn't that I felt less beautiful, but like these ugly scars would now forever hold wicked memories for me. "Like what, " I said as I kept my eyes straight on the same pair that was staring back at me.

"Kiara." he snapped walking up behind me standing so his front was pressed against my back, he was dressed lazily in black champion sweats and a grey shirt that cuffed his waist tightly presenting his obviously muscular figure. "Don't Kiara me, Lucien, I'm not in the mood," I growled spinning around and meeting him head-on.

he scrunched his eyebrows and clenched his jaw. "Drop the fucking attitude and tell me what the fuck is wrong with you cause I don't need to deal with your mood swings.."

He didn't just fucking say that.

I blinked once, and that was enough for him to sigh and look at me in apology as I pushed him off me, keeping my mouth closed as I walked out of the bathroom. As he called my name, following me as I walked into the closet.

Pulling out a white shirt I slipt it over my head, the thin fabric I quickly tie in a knot and tucking it in under itself so it's less baggy. pulling out panties I slip them on quickly, feeling Lucien behind me as he watches patiently. turning to face him I cross my arms over my chest, as his eyes watered down my legs and back up again.

I knew he was Kiara deprived and I have been missing him, as it's been close to 4 months since we have gotten nasty, and I don't even wanna dare to ask him if he fucked anyone while I was gone because I am too fucking scared to get an answer. "Don't fucking ignore me Kiara," he said angrily taking a step forward and I avert my eyes back to the clothing rack as I search for a pair of sweatpants to cover my naked ass.

I couldn't shake the sickening feeling that he doesn't believe I'm innocent, and even though there's poof and he told me millions of time he loves me, its like I can't look at him in the eyes. I woke up from that stupid coma, stricken by how much I missed him, and now it's like reality is really setting in.

how the fuck is he just forgiving me, how does that make sense?

"Kiara babe tell me what's going on in your head. Please, I love you"