Chapter 39 Tell it all

Forgive and forget?
Nah
Fuck You and fuck that

"Alright I'm all fucking ears"

I smile plopping down on the mattress, sinking down in the broken springs I almost scream. He laughed as he leaned himself up against the wall, running his right hand through his messy brown hair.

He grew up to be quite a beautiful young man.

When I knew him, We were young. He would be at my house all the time and the only thing I can remember of him is that he was always on his phone typing away. We shared a birthday party once, his birthday was like a week before mine, making him a week or so older.

But I have to admit that I did at one point have a secret crush on him, and I undoubtedly wrote vigorously about him in my key locked diary.

Anyways , he grew up and so did I, I would pass him in the halls at school like once every couple of months but his name was often spoken around as the secret bad boy.

But then one day he disappeared off the face of the earth and I gave it no thought and went back to my life.

Funny how only a couple of years later the same thing happened to me

David scratched his scalp, like this was hard for him to say and I almost felt bad for pressing. Almost. "Where should I start?" he asks like he wanted to stall this as long as possible, "How did you meet Alexander?" I ask plainly, blinking as I await an answer.

Licking his lips he said"My Dad got sick, really sick not long after your dad passed and we couldn't pay the bills, I was desperate for cash, mixing in with the wrong people. Alex found me and offered me things I couldn't refuse"David words didn't really surprise me, I do remember the sweet little mommy's boy turning into a stone cold asshole with one too many secrets.

"That still doesn't expl-"I started but he cut me off rudely "Shut up and I will tell you"

"He had me do just some drug runs here and there, But one day he asked me to... take someone out. I refused and he gave me this..." David sighs as he lifted up his shirt, exposing his stomach and a very nasty stab wound. "I tried to get out of there, to go clean but he...he got someone, someone I care about locked up somewhere."

tilting my head I ask"Who? And why did you run then, now isn't Alexander gonna kill that someone?" but he shook his head at my question, sliding down to the floor.

my brain was wracking with curiosity, I have always been a curious little devil.

"nevermind who, but no. If Alex is dead then said person is safe. And there is no way Lucien is letting him live. I just have to find her and I need your help" I noticed that he slipped up, saying 'her' and that got me even more questions. "Why do you need my help? Why did you save me from the base, I don't know where the person you're looking for is"

David wiped his face with his hands, his jawline sucking in as he continued his little rant "Before you dad died I saw him, and he said one thing to me. 'to keep you safe"That surprised me tho, my dad couldn't even say goodbye to me but went to talk to David.

"well you have done a great fucking job so far, selling me at a fucking slaves auctions for Jesus Christ" I laugh and he scrunches his eyebrows angrily. "I didn't fucking know it was you till I heard that you had married Lucien." he stood in an angry mass. "You almost fucking slapped me! So protecting me is not quiet your number one skill.And what about in high school huh? What about all the fights I got in? You weren't there to and I quote ' protect me"

he clenched his fingers and he knuckles cracked "You love Lucien don't you?"He asked and I nodded almost instantly, but I was very confused by why he would ask.

"Alex ruined my chance at love, but I'm not gonna let him ruin yours. If I help you with Lucien then you help me find the person I'm looking for" he said gripping my shoulders, he looked almost like a madman.

whoever this 'her' was that David was looking for must be really fucking important to him, in order o risk everything even his own breath, and what love of his was ruined? "I have made deals lately and all of them have blown up in my face. I am gonna need a little more, how are you gonna help me fix things. You yourself said the second he sees me I'm dead"

he smiled as he pulled out an invitation from his pocket, and unfolded it and handed it to me. "This party happens once a year, super fucking exclusive top capos only. Lucien is going, and no weapons and no violence is tolerated there, it is your one shot to talk to him. I can get you in."

taking a shaky breath, my head going over what he said. "I hate parties, I don't have a dress. I don't know David... how do I know I can trust that this is real and not some ploy to kill me?"

"If you die, then the chances of me finding the person lower's by almost 99 percent. So if this was a ploy to kill you, I would have thrown you out onto the highway or tossed you to Lucien" he jokes and I smile slightly.

hopefully, this deal ends well. "Who are you looking for David? Tell me that and why you lost your chance at love and then we have a deal" I said looking into his brown eyes and they squinted angrily, his eyebrows going downward and his jaw clenching.

"He murdered my girlfriend and stole our child."

I felt my heart squeeze at that, as I covered my mouth. His eyes traveled over my face, as his eyes seemed to gloss over. " I need to find my kid, I promised my girl I would. So Is it a deal or not?" looking into his eyes, I don't think I have ever seen someone so fucking truthful.

So that son of a bitch Alexander splits up families and fucks with peoples lives? He looked at me and I relaxed my face and stuck out my hand. "its a deal. David I am gonna make sure that Alexander burns in fucking hell I promise you that"

 David I am gonna make sure that Alexander burns in fucking hell I promise you that"

Sorry this chapter is short :3

BUT BAMB DOUBLE UPDATE!

-A.k