Chapter 31 keep it PG-13

Sex scene HA HA AGAIN;)

Lucien POV

My fist pounded his face as he winced. John couldn't get the men to talk so I thought I'd try my luck.

"Tell me what you know and I will make the end quick for you, "I growl and the three men looked at each other, in pain anger and weakness. "We can't say, our boss would kill-"one chokes out halfway but I punch him again.

My teeth bared I say "I know who sent you. And don't worry about him killing you because I will get the pleasure. But fucking tell me how you got into my house!"

They seem to quiver in their chairs as they pulled against the restraints. I was getting too mad, so mad that I will probably kill them if I don't calm down.

This is the part of me that I try to hide from Kiara, but yet she finds the dark places anyways. That crazy alcoholic is sleeping in our bed after we drank a few last night. I don't feel the buzz anymore but she completely blacked out afterward.

I woke her up as I was getting ready to come down here and she laughed stole my shirt and kissed me, I don't even think she was fully conscious when she did that. She was a crazy spark plug, but I love her anyways. I love her—I love her.

Thinking about her makes my nerves calm slightly as I shoot a look over towards the men. "Fucking tell me"I laughed picking up a blade.

My men love Kiara but they tell me how scary and wild she can be when she's mad. Hell, she even scares me when she's mad. "We can't tell you..."

Shaking my head I twirl the knife between my fingers my tongue making a clicking sound.
"big mistake".

Kiara POV.

I felt an arm snake around me and I smiled. A pair of lips meeting my neck and a hand gripping my hip as I laid comfortably on my side.

My head pounded a little still but I felt better after the sleep I had. "You are a crazy woman" Lucien smiled and I laughed rolling over to face him.

"Thank you." my smile glancing my lips "How was your....meeting?"I said trying to find a better word then-Torture session.

He chuckled pulling me onto his stomach "they said nothing" he told me.

"You should let me talk to them, I can seduce them. I'm very talented." I smile and his face growls angrily. He was always so fun to tease,but his eyes darkened in a matter of seconds. "I'm kidding you know that. But you should really let me talk to them"

He looked as if he was trying to collect himself, prevent himself from getting angry. His eyes shifting as he tore himself from me, carrying himself to the bathroom and crossing the door harshly. "Lucien" I yell after him getting up quickly and walking to the door. His shirt still the only thing I was wearing. We didn't fuck last night so I don't know how it's on me.