Chapter 15 Little vodka sipper

Tell me your truths

 He had come for me, he showed up just when I needed him to

He had come for me, he showed up just when I needed him to. A savior in the darkness. I dont remember the car ride or how we managed to get upstairs and into the house but what I do know is I am curled up on the couch.

my eyes closed shut and my breathing shallow as he sits on the couch opposite of mine his eyes never leaving me. The feeling you get when someone stares at you was all I could feel, that and a feeling of peace.

his knuckles cracking he sighs rubbing the stubble in his jaw "im so sorry doll, this was all my fault. I caused this". In truth, he may have said those things which made me storm to my room, but I don't blame him for what happened im only glad he wasn't in the room when I was taken—things could have been worse.

"it isn't your fault. I don't blame you" I whisper lowly, my eyes staying sternly shut and my head staying rested on the cushion. "Kiara..." he said My eyes now very much open, glancing into a pair of grey eyes which normally held nothing, no emotion. but now I saw regret and shame

"While I was there..." I interrupt him his eyes going wide for a second but stopping as I Interrupted him again "while I was there I kept thinking. I don't honestly give a shit about what he said, and all I wanted was to be here. When I escaped I could have run, disappeared"

"why the fuck didn't you?" he says sitting forward his arms resting on his thighs
why didn't I? There are quite frankly many answers, one being my mom. another, he was close, he could protect me.

But the answer, the one that I knew was the right one surprised me. I felt almost stupid even thinking about it."I don't know." I shrug, a clenching deep in my stomach. "What do you mean you don't know"

man hes stupid, so naive. Changing the subject I ask "how did you know where I was?". my arms now wrapped around my waist the way his eyes trailed my body made me nervous, the cuts on my thighs covered with bandages. "I had my men check every single gas stations near the highway, luckily the third one we checked you were there'

"I killed someone"

"I know"

I didn't just kill him, I stabbed that dick right in the neck. I wish I could have hurt him more, pretty sadistic, But I wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine. "do you know why I actually bought you from the auction?" he growled and I sat up, my heart dropping saddened that again I would hear that sentence. that I meant nothing to him.

he must have noticed my 'sadness' as he continued "I looked at countless other women all of them shying away, crying, quiet. They all took the abuse."