Epoligue

All good things come to an end.

Kiara POV

Kiara POV

*A YEAR AND SOME LATER*

My whole life all I have wanted was a family. People who I love and who will love me back with the same intensity. I didn't want any of that fake love. If you are going to love me fake, then just walk away now.

All my life I knew I was different, that I was different from the other little girls who wanted to play with Barbie and kens. I knew I was different because I wanted to make toys out of knives and forks.

People told me I would never amount to anything, that I'd be stuck in that stupid tiny apartment for the rest of my life. I even started to believe that that was all I deserved in life.

I started to think of myself as nothing of importance. But one night, one drink and one bid changed my entire fucking life.

I became something, someone. I met a man who matched me in difference. I met a family of people who instead of telling me no, would help me do all the crazy shit I dreamt of doing.

But my story, my fucked up yellow brink road will never end. Not now. Too many people have affected my life, and I've affected many others now. I guess I like to think of myself as a fucking bridge.

I could hear giggling around me, laughs like echos in the room just outside. Stepping out if the shower I smiled. Looking into the glass that not too many months ago I shattered, a scar still prominent from that incident.

Wrapping my body, with a towel I smile as I open the door. Lucien looking up to me as he plays with our son on the floor. The 6-month-old baby laughing as Lucien made faces over him.

For the first couple of weeks after Xavier was born, Lucien was scared to hold or touch Xavier. He thought that he might hurt him.

But now seeing this sight, made my heart heavy with joy.

But babies demand much attention, and It's been months since Lucien and I fucked. I could hear him in the shower, and the way he called my name.

"Come on it's late," I said, as I picked up Xavier In my arms. Xavier's hand playing with the edge of the fluffy towel. His long curly black hair bouncing he giggled more.

Walking him to his room I set him in his crib,
His duckling PJs making me laugh. He sucks on my finger as I stroked his cheek.

As soon as he was born He became the light of my life. God had blessed me with Two men in my life, my husband and my child.

I waited until Xavier closed his little eyes, the grey of his Iris closing as he feel asleep. He was a deep sleeper like me and would sleep through the night.