Announcement

Sorry not an update, but I do need to say a few things.

First, I want to thank everyone who has been faithfully reading my book. It makes me happy to see that people enjoy my hard work.
Second thank thanks thank you for commenting, liking , voting AND adding my book to your reading lists!

Also, I have been getting messages that have not been the nicest and all I will say to that is SUCK MY BUM BUM. My book is my book. I will NOT change anything for you, I won't add details and I won't get rid of details. Kiara is the way she is because she doesn't take shit from other people and because she has seen things in her life and grown from them.

In a way kiara is me, her personality is written in a reflection of mine. I however, Your kind hearted Abigal, have not killed anyone, but be ready to catch my hands if you want to disrespect me or other readers :))))))

I am a very very happy person, and I love everyone I meet. So please I ask be kind, courteous and respectful to me and others.

LASTY I want to say again that you reading my book means the frickin world to me. It makes my heart happy to know people care about my characters as much as I do. Because I love Kiara, she is a crazy vodka hoe and I stan her :)

 Because I love Kiara, she is a crazy vodka hoe and I stan her :)

XOXO

-A

FOLLOW MEEEE❤️💗