Chapter 12 So Gone

Fuck excuses,
Learn to
Admit
When you
Fuck up.

Fuck excuses,Learn to Admit When youFuck up

JOHN POV

Not long before we finished our book shopping spree, I forced her to return home. I Suggested a game of chess and she called me a 'old timey fuck', But agreed to play.

But she grumbled and complained the whole time "how the fuck do you even play this?" She's say every time I knocked over one of her pieces.

"Why does he hate me so much" she sighs moving her chess piece and knocking over one of my knights, picking it up and tossing it to the side."I'm not sure he hates you, Kiara, he's just... he doesn't know how to act towards you. Females don't stay long here, ever. Well except you" I smile as I knock over her king

"Checkmate," I say, knowing I distracted her from protecting her piece."You fucking Cheater" she smiles getting up and smacking me lightly. "Fuck you, you cheated"she laughed placing a hand over her forehead."I'm going to bed cause I didn't sleep last night. Tell everyone not to wake me please" she says throwing her hair up into a loose bun.

"Yes miss Kiara"I laugh and Kiara gives me the finger and pretends to look down at her watch "oh look at that, it's fuckoff o'clock" before she walked away in a smile.

Sighing I stand from my chair I make my way to luciens office, a hooker sitting on his lap while he kisses her shoulder.

"Sir, I need to speak with you," I say placing my hands behind my back because although im his right hand and best friend, it doesn't mean I get to disrespect him. "Go ahead then" he grumbles while the half dressed slut stared at me, thinking that her pathetic ass might get a threesome.

Dumb gross bitch. This blond bimbo is disrespecting this house.

"Alone, "I say looking at her, who then looks at Lucien with doll eyes filled with submission. "Get the Hell out of my house then" he growls at her, she quickly grabbed all her things and scampered out the door.

"Now that you have scared away my guest, go on," he says as he famously light up a cigarette.

"You kissed her?"I asked and he looks up at me for a second, before rolling his eyes.

"And if I did? What of it?" his hands throwing up in the air slightly as he spoke.

"Do you feel something for her?" my words wary, the boss doesn't do feelings. He wasn't the type of man who kept woman around.

He was arrogant and annoying but that's just how Lucien is, it's how he copes. he pushes things away, but pushing people away.

"You kissed her Lucien," I say walking to his desk "Do you like her?"

"What is this grade school crushes? No, I don't fucking like her. She is here to serve a purpose. She's a deal. To benefit Me." he yells slamming his hands down on the desks, my head shaking.

"If you got to know her like I have you would see she's a lot more than that" the look in his eyes, the jealousy. just what I wanted.

"Know your place John, and the business between me and my wife have nothing to do with you" he growls

"I thought she was just a business deal?" the last word I spoke louder and he stood from his desk. "She is a business deal. Kiara is a slut I picked from an auction. Nothing more to me nothing less" he growls and I can't help but smile

"Yes sir, I got it"I sigh before walking out slamming the blurred glass door behind me.

"John get the fuck back here" he growls opening the door, it slams on the wall behind it. "You are fucking..." he starts, but both of us stop seeing a movement in the corner of our eyes.

"Kiara" I whisper and she just stands from the couch, stares at us for just a few seconds before looking at the ground and walking slowly out of the room. I don't think I've seen that much hurt in a pair of eyes in a long time.

Kiara POV

I'm just glad he finally said what I was to him. not that I like Lucien but I thought maybe he might care a little for me. Playing with my feeling, kissing me, touching me all breaking the rules I clearly set out.

But now knowing that he believes im some slut they picked from the streets...have you ever had lemon get into an open wound? well that's how my heart and self-respect fell like right now. He was right by this wasn't middle school love this was real life. A fucked up one at that.

I'm just something he needs to help himself. And nothing else, nothing ever.

Walking to our room I close the door softly, the creek a perfects sound as well as the locking of the door handle. "Kiara open the fucking door!"Lucien growls as I sit onto our perfect canopy bed silently.

"Kiara I will break this fucking down. Open. the.door." a window opening drawing my attention away as the breeze blows the curtains around wildly.

A nasty storm coming. Getting up walking to it, I slam it closed. But you know those feeling when you're not alone? The chilling feel around this perfect architectural room, made goosebumps and chills take over me.

And no matter how mad I was at him, this feeling was a lot worse then the one I felt a few minutes ago.

Walking quickly to the door to unlock it before I'm pulled back "Lucien!"I scream and he pounds in the door as I'm thrown to the ground, blood itching from my forehead onto the perfect carpet. "Kiara, What is happening" he yells

"Yes Lucien help her," a man with a sharp accent and a strong grip on me says as he injects a substance into my arm probably to knock me out. The prick of the needle drawing blood.

He did it from behind me so I couldn't see who it was, my head injured preventing me from getting up and kicking him in the balls or beating him to shit. I have no idea who was in here. all I could hear was Lucien slam into the door, the frame under stress as the rhythmic pounding didn't stop.

"Lucien!" I scream as loudly as the drug allows me and at that moment I knew,I knew that this was bad. Very bad.

But again getting knocked out by a stranger, to be taken to god knows where. Again it happens my world is nothing but a black abis, but not black enough because I could still hear Lucien trying to get in , trying to help me. to help me

But I knew it was too late as soon as I felt myself being thrown inside a trunk and my consciousness slipping Ferociously away.

...

Darn, that sucks.

Anyways if that made you sad, here is good news.

Guess who made senior Varsity volleyball? ME.

Idk that just made me happy, anyways hope you like/hated this chapter and thanks for reading.

Xoxo-A.K