Chapter 36 •betrayed•

Surrender my everything 'cause you made me beLIEve your mine

I couldn't think straight, and my heart felt like it was too tired to beat. It was hard thinking of ways I could betray him and get him to believe it was true. His dad gave me two days to figure something out and each second different scenarios played out in my head.

Each time with my life ended with Lucien hating me, and a bullet in my skull. My stomach twisted with so many emotions that I
wanted to cry.

But this wasn't the time to break.

I didn't believe hell was real. I wasn't gonna kid myself believing that there was a miracle place in the sky with angles and everlasting life.

And that downstairs a 'fiery fate was just to trick simple minds into submission and to 'live by Gods hand'

but this...this place; this moment. The gold plated walls and the expensive flashy decorations was my very own hell. "...he knows I would never do this to him," I told Alexander as he got men to set up the camera in front of the chair in the middle of the floor.

He chuckled, the sound of his laugh could make a baby scream. "Well, you better get your best-acting face on, if he doesn't its bye-bye mommy" he put on a fake sad face, using his finger to resemble a teardrop.

He was a sick bastard.

"Boss, its ready"a man spoke, and I blinked knowing I had seen his cunt face before. I smile remembering he was the bastard from the auction. "So you went from selling girls, to being someone's little bitch. Fucking ironic ain't it David" I laughed as I broke away from Alexander and lunged at him, making hits to his face as all the memories came back, and how I have wanted to fuck up his smirk since the moment we met.

His hands blocking some of my punches, and I probably looked like a wild animal going ballistic like I was in the wild.

Hands ripped me off him throwing me back over onto the floor as he stood up, his bloodied nose giving me a sense of pride. "I'm no one's bitch!" he yelled spit flying from his scowl as people held him back, his body twisting in attempts to get to me.

Alexander laughed before pointing to the door, I watched as they dragged him out closing it just as quickly. Pulling myself to a stand, Alexanders cruel eyes watching me in amusement. "Remind me to never piss you off"He joked, knowing full well he has and there was nothing I could do about it.

His cold eyes watched me as he sat down on the chair, my sultry dress barely covering my tits and it flashed my asscheeks, the only thing that was up to the imagination was my puss. "shall we?" he welches, patting to his lap.
My 6-inch heels clanking on the floor as my stomach tightens in regret and misery.

I looked like a prostitute.

Sitting on him, and wrapping my arm around his neck and my fingers reluctantly slipping into his hair, he smiles as he traces designs into my exposed thigh making me feel sick at his touch. Looking towards the camera, the recording button plays and I smile planting a kiss to Alexanders neck as he starts "You really think that she loved you?" he flatly says as he glances hard into the camera.

"Son, she was under my finger before you even knew her name". My lungs clenched, I looked at the camera biting my lip, all while I felt like inside I was dying.

Alexander spoke up again "She came to me, saying she wanted revenge. So I gave it to her."He smiled as he gripped my cheek, placing his lips on mine I kiss him back, trying my best to not throw up.

I kept looking into the camera, pretending that this was just a nightmare and I wasn't really doing this.

I felt like a monster. Like a person with no self-respect.

how can I be doing this to the man I love? "She will never love you, she's my whore. You should have known better than to love a slut."Alexander's words cut me like a sword.

I hated being called names, least of all thing I wasn't.

"Is there anything you want to say to your husband, Mrs. Blackwell?"Alexander smiled as he called me by my maiden name, which made me want to stick a knife in his throat.

I wanted to scream Into the camera that I loved Lucien and I would never betray him, I wanted to say that I loved him. but his dads hold on me tightened and my breath caught as I was thrown back into reality's harsh truth.

My throat felt dry as I mustered out the hardest sentences will ever say. My eyes on fire as I thought of the pain he was going to feel if he believed it.

"I could never want a monster like you. I don't and will never love you. Lucien, you really should have known better than to love me."

Alexander then started groping me and I just sat there facing away from the camera, feeling like every once of fight I had was demolished.

wishing that I was dead.
"You really do hate your son don't you?, "I said as I got off him, a tear on my cheek.

He just smiled as he walked towards me, pushing my neck against the ivry wall. "Kiara, I'm just doing what's best for him. People like him don't get love"Alexander chuckled, sounding like he meant every word

Gangsters kill people. They end lives and do so much shady shit. Lucien's hands are tainted with murder, but I still always felt safe in them.

"I hope you're happy. Now my side of the deal."

Lucien's POV

Hours. Days. A month. Gone. Hundreds of thousands of dollars spent to find her. Gone.
The scent of her perfume on the bedsheets faded. Gone.

I glanced at the screen as the video played on a loop for the 10th time running.

How could I be so fucking foolish?

I watched intently at the two of them.
My fingernails dug so hard into my clenched palm I felt blood trickle to the floor.
Her lips kissing his neck as she would do to me. Her eyes as she looked into the screen saying she never loved me made me hate her face.

His hands running over her body as he owned her.

I felt my wedding ring on my palm I ripped it off, throwing it into the burning fireplace.
"Lucien.."John shook his head and I scowled at him.

All I could fucking see was red. "Shut the fuck up and get out. Tell every single one of the men that we have a new mission" My heart felt like it was ripped out of my chest, as her words echoed like a knife stabbing in my head.

I can't believe I fell for it, her lies. I should have known not to give into her. To think I wanted her so bad, that I would risk everything for her.

I want her for a new reason now.

"I want her dead."

I want to thank everyone who has voted, shared, commented and added my story to their reading lists

To wake up and see my book climbed almost 5k read in 2 days made me scream.

Please just don't murder me for this cliff hanger!

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL

Xoxo-AbigalKnightly