Chapter 51 Holy Fuc-

If being hot is a crime, then arrest me.

"You know if I run now I can make it to the Canadian border by tomorrow morning, Canada is nice right? All I have to do is say aye and snort snow right? RIGHT!?"

And John shot a glance at me, as he was adjusting the tie on his thousand dollar suit.

He looked handsome dressed up like this. John was a handsome man, kind to the ones close to him and pure... well not pure. You can't live a life like this and be pure.

John was a killer, a trained human sous chef if you will.

He was always armed, always ready. This has been his life, Lucien's life for many years. Danger like this is all they know.

Marrying Lucien 'for realzies' is like putting a target in my back, but I must admit I have learned to like hunting.

This dangerous lifestyle somehow grabbed me from my lowest spot and put me on the top of the mother fucking world.

Life pulled it's pants down and shit all over me, but then I was found by people who were just like me.

a lil crazy and a lotta horny

"I was born in Canada bitch." he smiled back as he walked over to me, buttoning up his white undershirt sleeve.

"THAT EXPLAINS YOUR FRIENDLINESS" I yelled in his face and he cocked a smile.

"I killed 2 people before coming here" John said looking me dead in the eyes.

"Well that doesn't seem very—actually I guess it's friendly enough." I smiled back

John shook his head, as he looked down at me.
John became the brother I never had.

John was the first person to show me kindness in this world and I will never forget that. "I am gonna look like a fucking loser without bridesmaids" I laughed nervously. I wanted bridesmaids, I guess, but every bitch I know are one of three things and only three things

• 'secretly' in love with Lucien
•think I will kill them
•think I will report them to Lucien and Lucien will kill them.

so making friends was a hassle and a waste of my mother fucking time. Plus the last friends I had weren't shit, and I'm not looking to be fucked over anymore.

Who needs friends anyways

John smiled, and put his hand on my shoulder in comfort "hey look at the bright side-" he said and I felt a little better, he was gonna give me a speech about how I was an independent woman and that I didn't need- "you always look like a loser so no one will notice."