Chapter 22 worse things

"Hello sexy

"Hello sexy..." a voice comes from beside me as I sit alone at the bar, Lucien off talking to some old rich guy about "adult business" or at least that's what Lucien said, stupid prick he is. "Goodbye, you" I smile with just a touch of sarcasm, just me being me.

"Damn no need to be like that," the man said eagerly as he placed his rough hand on the back of the stool I was sitting on. Images from the bar not long ago flashed in my mind, my breath becoming heated.

"Listen dude your old enough to be my grandfather, leave me be"I growl and he just smiles looking down for just a second his peppercorn hair filled with a lot more grey then black.

"I'm jealous of your heart..." he finally says and I roll my eyes and tilt my head wondering what the crazy weirdo was on.

"Sorry I don't speak crazy person" I smile and he just chuckled before he continues. "I'm jealous of your heart...because it gets to pound inside you, and I don't. Not yet at least." he said as he placed his hand on my back.

Bitch.what. Weird flex but ok?

My eyes widening I bite my tongue refraining from causing a scene, the man sliding closer to me invading my personal space. His cologne smelt like cat piss. "Let me go." I said

"And if I don't?

Glancing to my left I spot my Lucien storming towards us angrily. "Well then I have some hot insight for you..."I smile grabbing his tie, noticing Lucien's anger go from 10 to a 100 in less than a second.

"And what's that sugar?" his face so close to me I could feel his breath, gross.

Holding up my wedding ringer finger and grabbing his face harshly I turn his gaze toward Lucien, who was now standing right in front of us. "Leave before I kill you," Lucien said grabbing the mans shirt collar.

"Lucien I s-swear, I didn't know she was y-yours. Please forgive me"the man pleaded. Sighing I grab Lucien's arm, my eyes telling him to let the man go.

Closing his eyes his grip release and the man stumbles back, before cowardly running away. "You can't go 5 seconds without getting in trouble can you crazy?" he says, his hand famously tilting my chin up so my eyes met him.

"No. I can't."

One of my favorite things about this man-his eyes, all the emotion that he hides in them, the beauty of the color that dances and the intensity of his gaze as he commands a room, or when he just looks at me. His eyes amaze me yet make my knees weak and my heart stutter whenever he happens to glance my way.

Lucien O'Rihley, a name many knows. A man people cower from, a voice that when he speaks his men instantly listen both with respect and fear. He takes these ideas that being feared is all he wants but I love the way he looks at me when he yells and I'm not scared.

I'm not scared of him, cause I know he won't hurt me. "What am I going to do with you lioness?" his voice hitting my ears and bringing me out of my thoughts and back to this reality. "Cage me? Feed me Zebras?"I say as we walk towards a set out expensive couches, everyone leaving instantly.