Chapter 52 Chains

I meant to behave but there were too many other options

I meant to behave but there were too many other options•

I sat still as my hands were cuffed at an awkward angle to the metal desk, the only sounds filling the rooms were my shallow breathing and the rhythmic tick of a clock. The room was lacking any and all sunlight, and the only mirror was one way so I was stuck staring at my reflection.

I know at any minute some highty tidy detective would come in here and tell me my options, I narrowed them down to two in my head. Snitch and come clean about all the things Lucien has done or prison. Obviously, I wasn't planning on ratting out my husband nor anyone in my mafia family but rotting away in prison the rest of my life isn't exactly what I had in mind for a honeymoon.

I mean deep down I have always wanted to know what being in prison is like, and I know that if I was sent there I would rule that bitch like it was a middle school. But I would also be dick deprived for like ever and that is not something I can deal with. My dick addiction is part of my personality and I was told to never let anyone change who I was.

Then right as the large hand hit the 12, the metal door unlocked and a woman with long brown hair and what appeared to be a low sex drive walked in and pulled up a chair and sat across from me. "Its Kiara Blackwell right?" She asked as she folded her hands together into a kindergarten teacher fold. She wanted to rile me up, but I have watched enough true crime shows to know all the detective's tricks.

"I want like a lawyer" I smiled as I copied her actions "It's my right after all". I wasn't planning on making this easy on them, they ruined my wedding and arrested Lucien so my butt is boiling.

she nodded and said calmly "of course". A few moments later my lawyer came in, and she was like a night in fucking shining armor. Beth stood there in a pantsuit and heels, a black briefcase in her hand.

I thought this bitch got arrested.

I stared at her and she gave me a wink before her face went serious. "I would like a few private moments alone with my client." She said sternly and the detective let out a frustrated breath before leaving.

beth took the place where she was sitting and I leaned forward. "Bitch why aren't you in jail right now?" I joked "and also I thought you were like a prostitute no offense" she laughed and flipped her hair.

"Well it's not exactly a crime to attend a wedding, is it? and I do love sex but I don't make people pay for my amazing skills, even though this body is worth millions." I laughed at that and she continued "I am one of Lucien's lawyers, and I'm here to help your ass."

biting my lip I asked, "How is he doing?"

she sighed and looked around before focusing back to me "they are interrogating the shit out of him, asking about drugs and about how he bought and kidnapped you. But he isn't saying nothing and the only thing he has said is 'let Kiara go'" her eyes stared directly into mine and I got what her eyes. "Will he confess in order for me to go free?" I asked in worry