All Lips Go Blue

Chapter 20

Wednesday November 23,2011

"Who fucked up?" Ville said stopping the song mid verse and turning to face the rest of the guys.

Aava shook her head in ammusment as she set her laptop up on a spair amp in the corner of the rehearsal hall. She hadn't even noticed a difference but Ville apparently had. He was such a perfectionist, even in rehearsal.

"My hand cramped up." Gas said as he streched his hand.

Aava looked up from her laptop and turned her attention to the drummer. He looked more tense than usual. Aava furrowed her brows then shot a look at Mige who in turn shrugged his shoulder.

"You good?" Ville asked.

Gas nodded and Ville turned back to his mic.

"From the top."

Aava went back to setting up her area as Mige lead them into a cover of 'Hand of Doom'. She nodded her head to the beat as she pulled out her camera and placed it next to her laptop then pulled out three seperate lenses and sat them out. She looked around her area and smiled having finally got everything set up the way she liked it. A yawn escaped her mouth and she shook her head. She needed coffee. She picked up her coat and pulled it on then waited until they finished up the song. She motioned to the guys to catch their attention.

"I'm going out for coffee, anyone want anything?"

All five men chimed in their requests at once and Aava laughed.

"Yeah I didn't catch any of that. Just text me your orders, I'll be back in a bit." she said as she held up her cell phone then picked up her purse and shouldered it.

Aava turned and started for the door as the guys all pulled out their phones. Her phone chimed as their orders started to roll in.

"I sound like a damn cash register." Aava said sarcastically earning a laugh from Gas as she made her way towards the hall.

"Hold on a sec, not so fast!" Ville called after her.

Aava stopped in her tracks and turned to look back over her shoulder as Ville ran to the entryway and blocked her path. She looked up at him expectantly.

"Didn't think you were just going to walk out, did you?" He said with a smirk.

She raised a brow at him then glanced over at four men who were quite obviously pretending not to be paying them any attention. She looked back up at him.

"Actually I thought I might skip." she said sarcastically.

Ville smirked.

"The sarcasm has returned in full force, I see."

Aava grinned up at him. She always had been a bit sarcastic but that had dwindled when she met Max. He could never tell when she was being sarcastic versus serious.

"Is that a problem?"

Ville chuckled.

"Nope. I rather enjoy your sarcastic nature," He said as he took hold of her hand and pulled her to him. "Come here."

Ville leaned down and kissed her sweetly. She smiled into the kiss and took hold of the front of his shirt pulling him down to her level. He stumbled forward a bit and chuckled into the kiss.

"All right, all right! Break it up!" Mige hollared and the rest of the guys chimed.

Aava smiled into the kiss and flipped them off. Ville pulled back reluctantly then moved to let her by. She smiled up at him then walked down the hall and out the door in the direction of the cafe all the while smiling ear to ear.