Trapped In Autumn

Chapter 23

November 26, 2011

Aava's eyes fluttered open as the morning light shown through the curtains. She stretched her back then moved to sit up and Ville's arms tightened around her waist.

"Where do you think you are going?"

She couldn't help but to smile as she turned to look at him over her shoulder. She had thought him to still be asleep but apparently she was wrong. His curls were dissheveled and his eyes were shining a glorious shade of jade green in the morning sun. She had always loved how his eyes shifted between the shades of green with his moods.

"I was going to get up and go get us coffee before we headed out for breakfast."

His hand moved from her bare midriff to her hip.

"But that would requir you to get up and put on clothes and to be quite honest, I much prefer you naked." he mused as he burried his face in her neck.

She giggled as his stubble tickled her neck.

"We can get coffee with breakfast. As for right now, stay in bed with me just a little bit longer." he said as he left a trail of kisses down her neck finding her sweet spot.

She let out a moan as he sucked at the tender spot at the base of her neck. Her hands found their way into his hair and tugged at it as if asking him to move closer. He knew all too well just what spots to hit to drive her wild and he was doing just that.

"Se oli seksikäs." he said gruffly as he moved to kiss her shoulder, his hand dipping dangerously low. (That was sexy)

Aava felt as her cheeks started to flush with arousal as he pulled her closer so her back pressed up against his bare chest. She could feel his arousal as his erection pressed against her lower back. They had barely even made it back to the hotel room clothing intact the night before, spending most of the night tangled up in the throws of passion yet somehow neither of them had quite gotten enough.

"You seem to enjoy games so what do you say we play one?" He mused as he reached up and took hold of her hand.

"I beg your pardon, that was the first and only time I've ever done something like that!" Aava exclaimed with a giggle as Ville rubbed his stubble against her shoulder knowing all too well how ticklish she was

"And you enjoyed it. Did you not?"

Aava bit her lip as a sheepish smile formed on her lips.

"What kind of game?"

He kissed her neck again.

"They kind where you tell me what you want and I happily oblige." he said.

"That doesn't sound like a game, it sounds more like I get the special treatment while you do all the work." Aava mused.

"Oh but darling thats the fun part about it. I get to explore this beautiful body of yours and figure out every little thing that drives you wild."

His hands moved over her body and she shivered with pleasure.

"I thought you made plans for us? Something about breakfast?" she asked between baited breaths.

Aava tried to steady her breathing, she was finding it extremy difficult to stay focused and she was on the verge of giving in completely.

"Not until 10. We have time."

Aava looked up at the clock on the wall and groaned. Why did she have to be the responsible one today?

"Ville, its 8:30. You and I both know thats not enough time to go a round then take a shower and make ourselves presentable."