Soul On Fire

Chapter 21

November 25, 2011

"Aava darling, wake up."

Aava pulled the covers tighter and let out a groan. She was not ready to be stirred from the warmth of the bed. She felt the bed sink slightly and she turned to move closer to Ville and rested her head on his leg earning a low chuckle from the amused man.

"What time is it?" she asked groggily.

"6am, we need to finish packing if we intend on making it to the airport on time." Ville said as he tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Are you going to tell me where we are going?" Ava asked with a yawn.

"No. You will find out soon enough." He said as he stood up from his side of the bed causing her head to plop back on the mattress.

She let out a groan.

"Ville, come on. Just give me a hint." Aava said as she sat up in the bed holding the bedspread up to cover her naked torso.

"I gave you a hint last night." He said as he opened the top drawer of the dresser and pulled out a few pairs of boxers.

"Seriously? 'It's one of our favorite places' is not a very good hint Valo, we have a lot of favorite places." Aava said in frustration.

Ville laughed earning a sigh of frustration from Aava.

"Tell me, damnit!" Aava groaned as she grabbed her discarded bra from the night before and tossed it at him and hit him in the middle of the back.

He turned and looked down to see what she had thrown at him then smirked as he picked up the dainty lace bra and held it up.

"You know, I really do love the way this looks on you but it truly does look better on the floor."

Aava narrowed her eyes at him.

"pervert." she teased.

Ville feigned shock and held his hand up to his heart.

"You wound me!" he mocked.

Aava rolled her eyes at him then flopped back on her pillow earning a chuckle from Ville.

"This is our first vacation together." Aava said as she turned onto her side and moved so she could see him.

"We've been on vacation together plenty of times." Ville said with a smile.

"But not as a couple." Aava said with a smile.

She watched as his expression changed. His wide grin had morphed into a soft smile. He moved back to his side of the bed then laid down and rolled to his side to face her. He rested his head on his hand then reached out and cupped her cheek with his free hand. He stroked her cheek with his thumb and smiled as she leaned into his hand.

"I keep thinking I'm going to wake and and this will all have been a dream." he said.

She smiled then leaned in and kissed him sweetly. Ville moved his hand to the nape of her neck and deepened the kiss. He bit at her bottom lip playfully and she gasped in pleasure then let out a giggle as she pulled him closer by his shirt. He slid his hand from her neck and shoved the blanket to the side to get better access to her then looked her up and down. He let out a low growl as he took in her naked form, the flickering flame inside him engulfed him. Aava could see the fire in his eyes, she knew he craved her as much as she craved him. She took hold of his neck then kissed the corner of his lips then licked his bottom lip playfully. Ville closed his eyes then sucked in a deep breath.