Buried Alive By Love

****WARNING!!! VERY SMUTTY CHAPTER!****

Chapter 24

"Ville! Have you seen my ring?" Aava called out as she searched the dresser for it.

She had subconsciously reached for her ring to spin it only to realize it was missing and had began searching the dresser in a frenzy to find it.

"You mean my ring?" he called back.

Ville walked into the room from the attached livingroom then stopped in his tracks. He raised his eyebrows in surprise then smirked. She had yet to put her dress on and was currently standing in front of the dresser in a black lace thong and matching bra. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Now that's a sight I can definetly enjoy."

She rolled her eyes as a smile spread across her lips.

"Oh knock it off. Can you help me look for the ring please? I never take it off I don't know what happened to it." she said with a hint of panic.

"You gave it to me to hold while we were at the hospital, remember?" he said as he held out his hand for her to slide the ring off his pinky finger.

"Oh thank the Gods, I completely forgot about that. I thought I lost it, thank you!" she exlaimed as she slid it back on her thumb then squeezed his forearm.

"Mmmhhmm." he mumbled as he nuzzled her neck.

Aava giggled as he started to kiss his way up her neck, stopping just below her ear.

"Ville, stop I need to finish getting dressed!" She said with a giggle.

He let out a chuckle then nipped at the soft spot at the base of her neck, his grip on her waist tightening ever so slightly. Heat started to flush her cheeks as his lips worked their glorious magic. My Gods, she loved his lips. They were perfect in every way. He pulled away and rested his chin on her shoulder, meeting her gaze through the mirror hanging above the dresser. Her heart skipped a beat as his eyes met hers in the mirror, a warm smile forming on his lips.

"You look lovely."

She smiled then turned in his arms, and wrapped her arms around his neck being carefull of her hand.

"You don't look half bad yourself." She said with a smirk.

"You know," He paused momentarily and took a small step back so he could look her up and down, "I think this is one of my favorite sets."

He hooked the side of her thong with his thumb then snapped it.

"Oh really?" Aava said teasingly as she stepped a bit closer.

He moved his hand to her ass then back to her hips. A devious smirk formed on his lips.

"It is."

His touch was driving her wind, all thoughts of getting dressed had long since gone out the window. She smirked up at him then slid her hands down his chest and up the front of his shirt coming in contact with his bare chest. She felt as his heart beat quickened at her mere touch and she smiled to herself. She loved that she had the same affect on him that he had on her. She felt the the familiar twinge in her lower stomach and she bit her lower lip. She wanted him, dinner would have to wait.

"Interesting." she said as she kissed the portion of his chest that was exposed by the deep v-neck of his shirt.

The contrast of her cool hands agianst his warm skin sent a shiver up his spine.