Chapter 1: Unexpected Return.

Well, I'm back to carry on with this story! I have so much planned for this book and I am so excited to share it with you. 

Yes, I've put this chapter up again but it's the start of this story and it will just remind you what's happened after a year.

I will still carry on with my other book My Guardian Demon, I'm just going to put a schedule up for it instead.

I will try to post a chapter up for this story nearly every day, and for My Guardian Demon, I will upload a few every weekend. Sometimes that may change depending on what days I work and how much time I have.

I really hope you all enjoy this book and leave as much feedback as you can, I appreciate the help!

It has been a year since we moved to Canada and it's been the best year of my life, the most amazing decision I could have made for us

It has been a year since we moved to Canada and it's been the best year of my life, the most amazing decision I could have made for us. Ryan and I are so happy together, our relationship started progressing after I had my daughter. We didn't want anything else to happen whilst I was pregnant.

I never knew I could love anyone as much as I love her, she is the light of my life and every time I look at her, I know the decision I made to move away from her dad and all the threats was the right one.

She entered this world a little late, stubborn and lazy just like her mum. Mila Dove Carter in honor of her uncle Miles and Callum. I didn't want to give her my brother's name so we settled for the closest to his. Then dove is the Scottish origin meaning for Callum.

She was born on the 22nd of May, a beautiful bright sunny morning. Now she is seven months old and about to have her very first Christmas with her family. My dad, Uncle, and Lily all moved out with us, obviously wanting to start fresh but to also help me build the headhunters back to the top.

The only thing I find hard about this situation is every time I look into my baby girl's eyes I see West. They are both identical. Some of my men that are still in England to keep an eye on things told me he has been searching for me.

He still is.

Ryan was too clever for him though, he made sure there was nothing left that West could trace back to me. My dad did the same. Ryan is my second in command, he is also the brains of my gang.

My third in command is Lily. Honestly, I don't understand how that happened either, I thought she wouldn't want anything to do with this but she stepped up. Both of us have been training for months, especially for me. I'm not the weak pathetic girl I used to be.

She has also settled down with a lovely, sweet girl called Brooke. They both love Mila so much, they are my main babysitters whenever Ryan wants to take me out on a date which is a lot.

I used to think me and West would be forever, that he would be the only man for me but Ryan has proved me wrong. He has become a great father figure for Mila without me even asking. I love walking in on them as he reads a story to her or her giggling away at the funny faces he pulls.