Chapter 36: Morning Shenanigans

The sun brightened in the clear blue sky, and when I opened my eyes in the cloudless sky and the sun beamed through the glass.

I could feel the heat radiate against my tanned skin and I stretched my arms behind my head letting out a small yawn.

Xavier was lay on his back, one hand under his head bent and his other was lay on my thigh.

His lips were parted slightly as he breathed slowly, his chest rising and falling. Xavier just looked perfect, not a single flaw was seen. He looked like he loved at the gym, I squeezed my legs together as my eyes trailed down until I reached the covers that covered the rest.

I trailed my finger against his light skin, he moved slightly then his eyes popped open revealing his chocolate eyes.

"Good morning beautiful"

My heart fluttered and I smiled giving him a soft kiss.

"Good morning, sleep well?"

"Very, how are you feeling?"

"I'm okay, there's a slight pain but nothing I can't handle" He watched me as he leaned on his elbows.

Suddenly he pulled me underneath him and caged me with both of his arms on either side of my head, his body against mine but kept his weight off me.

I could feel his hardness against the bare of my stomach, my top had slid up just below my breasts.

"What are thinking about?" lust clouded his eyes as they ran over the curve of my breasts then met my eyes.

A seductive smirk spread across his beautiful face, something bubbled in my stomach.

"My sex drive is way too high for the amount of sex I'm not having" He murmured darkly.

"Are you regretting saying that you'd wait?"

"I don't regret it, I respect that you want to wait and we will because our wedding night will be amazing but my god I want you now. Even if it's just a taste"

Why did I feel so flustered, I've done this before so why do I feel like this is my first time ever. The way he's looking at me is full of adoration, lust, and something else I can't quite put my finger on.

Mature scene

His eyes turned a shade darker, the brown turning into a deep musky black as he slipped his hand beneath my top and cupped my breast.

His muscles flexed in the arm that kept him up, his fingers playing with my nipple and as he tugged it my back arched and a moan escaped my lips.

I pulled his head down and smashed my lips against his, both fighting for dominance with our tongues. It was rough and full of need like we'd die if we didn't get enough of each other.

We parted for a moment, but I could still feel his lips brush against mine as he spoke to me.

"I hope you're ready to cum multiple times" His voice came out deep, I could feel myself dripping just from his words.

I couldn't speak, all I could do was stare at him. The way his touch ignited my body, my skin felt like it was on fire.

He tugged my top over my head, gripped my wrists, and pulled them against the head of the bed. I felt him wrap the material around my wrists and tightened it into a knot.

My hands were secured unable to move them, I now lay here with just my underwear on and he could do anything to me.

Wow, I was not expecting that.