Chapter 9: Cut A Bitch.

Ashton above^^^

"Hey Lil, can I talk to you for a second?" There was my best friend, sat on her bed cross-legged munching away on chicken nuggets whilst watching the originals.

"Hayley is so hot" She commented making me chuckle.

"Hmm I don't think I can agree, Klaus is the one for me" I sat next to her on the bed stealing a chicken nugget but her eyes were glued to the screen for her to even notice.

She hasn't changed much, now shes just tougher. We are still the dorky girls that love watching supernatural programmes and drool over men, well-woman for her.

"So what did you want? Oi, you stole my chicken nugget" She lightly smacked my arm making me jump.

"No, I did not" I defended myself.

"Well, why do you have ketchup on your lip?" She raised her eyebrow as I wiped my lip with the back of my hand.

"What ketchup?"

"Bitch I'm not blind"

"Did you just call me a bitch?"

"Yes I did, never steal my chicken nugget or I'll cut a bitch" She playfully threatened but I think deep down she was a tad serious about it.

"Anyway, I need to speak to you about something" She nodded waiting for me to carry on.

"Okay, it's two things I need to say. One I want you to come with me to England along with Oliver and Brooke to that ball that's being held by the golden triad. Second of all, I slept with Caleb" I rushed out the last part hoping she would miss it but no, she understood every word. 

Her eyes shot open wide before hitting me again, an unusual look on her face, I couldn't decide if she was pissed or happy about it.

"When did this happen? What about Ryan, oh my god you aren't cheating on him, are you? Was he good, where did this happen..." I slapped my hand over her mouth still feeling her lips. move. This just reminds me of our first day back in college when she wouldn't shut up. That's another thing that hasn't changed about her.

"Will you shut up for one minute and I'll tell you" I eyed her for a minute till she nodded her said, I slowly removed my hand making sure she didn't start babbling away again.

"I'm not with Ryan anymore, he accused me of cheating so I broke up with him and then slept with Caleb, yes he was really good and it kind of happened in the kitchen" She hasped.

"Girl but people have to eat in there, please tell me you sterilized the whole place. I don't fancy eating where you two did the dirty" I rolled my eyes. 

It felt nice just talking about something that wasn't related to our gang life. Just boys.

"Oh shut up Lil, I just wanted to ask you if you think I'm sluttish for sleeping with him?" I asked nervously. Lily was one of them people who told the truth and she didn't have a filter, so if you want an honest opinion from someone, Lily is your girl.

"NO WAY. Your only nineteen Hope, it's normal to experiment. You settled down young, was betrayed by the two people you loved or thought you loved and lost someone who you really did love or care for. I've been with quite a few girls and you never judge me. You're also one badass gang leader, you can fuck whoever you want"

I snorted, nudging her leg with mine as we both started to laugh.

"Let's not go that far, Lil... I just don't want whoever I sleep with to develop feelings for me thinking I'm going to settle down with them. I have too much on my mind to settle down right now. My priority is taking them all down so my little girl can come back to me" I whispered the last part holding back the tears as I thought of my little girl.