Chapter 22: Moving On.

"I can't do it" I whispered, my voice almost cracking.

"Yes, you can" Jace replied.

"No I can't Jace, you don't understand. I loved him, I loved him with all of my fucking heart. I was a bitch, choosing West over him and then he died trying to save my life even though I broke his heart" Screaming as the thunder roared in the sky.

My hands started to shake in anger and regret, everything in my life was falling apart. I missed my little girl.

I also hate the fact that her dad is West, I lost the person who I loved most and I never got to tell him. He died because of me.

Suddenly Jace was holding my hands and pulled me forward so I was facing him.

"Listen to me Hermosa, he knew you loved him. My god that idiot never stopped speaking about you" he chuckled a little as he glanced over at his headstone before turning back to me with a serious face.

"You need to remember that people make mistakes, and you learn from them. Carter, you need to move on, and accept the man you loved is gone" Tears started streaming down my already wet face.

"But most importantly you need to forgive yourself, he wouldn't want you to be like this. He would want you to enjoy life and kick West's arse for betraying you." He said sternly before hushing out "y nosotros" (and us)

The rain started pouring down, even more, the night sky flashing every other minute making me flinch.

"Why do you like me?" I questioned without even giving it a thought.

I've slept with two of his friends because I'm so messed up. Who wouldn't be, I found out that Mason used me and was apart of killing my brother but actually keeping him locked up.

My mum hates my guts enough to want me dead, West was also using me just to gain more power. My bloody stalker is just an absolute dimwit who thinks about his dick.

My daughter is god knows where with my dad and uncle, probably slowly forgetting who I am. Also, I might have to marry Xavier just so I can take out West.

It all bloody started with him.

Jace smiled a little whilst he shook his head, his fingers brushing some of my hair from my cheek.

"you are amazing Hermosa, you don't need to hide from me. I know you slept with Caleb and Oliver, but your heart is still broken and I understand that"

I looked down feeling dirty and disgusted with myself, but he lifted my chin up gripping it slightly so I couldn't look away.

He was gorgeous in every way and such a gentleman. Most of them are God-like, and they all have feelings for me. That just makes it harder for me to decide my true feelings.

I don't want to make the same mistake as last time.

"I'll be straight with you Carter, I love you. My god I would be a fucking fool to not love you but I don't want you thinking it should be me that you want so I'll give you time" He took a deep breath before leaning down to kiss the corner of my mouth.

Well, that was something I definitely wasn't expecting him to say.

"I'll be right over there whilst you say your proper goodbye, I need to make a phone call"

He looked at me one last time before walking away leaving me alone in the middle of a graveyard.

So here I stood in front of his grave, my clothes clung to my aching body. I took a deep breath, a quiet sob leaving my mouth. My knees buckled making me fall to the ground.

"I miss you so much Callum, god it hurts so much. I'm so so sorry for not telling you how I truly felt about you, I don't understand why I didn't" my voice cracked, trying to hold the tears back.

"But why did you have to jump in front of me, I didn't deserve it" my fingers traced his name before dropping down on to my knee. I missed him calling me freckles, not hearing that nickname anymore killed me. Something so simple.

"I lost you, my little girl is gone and Lily is dead. My life is a fucking mess huh?"

"Mila would have loved you. I'll always make sure she knows who you were. I promise you" I smiled.

I gazed over at Jace who was still on the phone, his eyes drifting over to me sometimes.

I gulped before continuing "I need to move on, but you'll always be in my heart. I need to make a decision and I can't do that when I'm still clung to you"

I gripped onto his headstone as I stood up, looking down with a sad smile on my face.

"Goodbye Callum, I love you" I slowly walked up to Jace just as he hung up and I flung my arms around his neck, he instantly pulled me into his chest, one of his hands rubbing small circles on my lower back.

My shoulders shook from crying, a feeling of relief but sadness knowing he was actually gone forever.

After a few minutes, I pulled away from Jace, trying to wipe my eyes knowing they are probably all red and swollen.

"I'm sorry if I wet your shirt" I mumbled to Jace, hoping he wouldn't be mad.

A low chuckle escaped his lips, he smiled at me.

"Que lindo eres" (you are so cute)

"English please" I lightly slapped his arm.

"Hermosa I'm already soaked from all the rain" I smiled shyly at him. well, aren't I an idiot.

"oh yeah..." I tried hiding my face behind my hair.

"Come on Carter, let's get you home before you catch a cold. You're wet through" he winked.

I hit his chest again as he pulled me out of the graveyard as the rain finally stopping making me groan in annoyance.

Now time to put my plan into action, I will kill West Shaw.

IM BACKKKKKKK BABY!

IM BACKKKKKKK BABY!

My uploads may be slow but I have a little girl who takes up most of my time, so ill mainly write at night if I'm not tired. It's a short chapter but I wanted to get this out.

Gonna take me a while to get used to this again so if there are any mistakes let me know, vote & comment pleaseeeee.

Love you all and ciao! X