Chapter 12: My Locket.

After having a long shower to make sure I don't smell like I've just had sex, I asked Jace if he could bandage up my back so my wound couldn't open up. I wasn't nervous that in the next hour I will be meeting the mafia leader of the golden triad.  Who had specifically asked for a dance and wanted to discuss something which I'm still intrigued by.

I felt a little off because I knew Ashton was going to be there, and also West who had me shot just a few hours ago.

"Hola amor" (Hello Love)

I just finished doing my hair and makeup when Jace had entered my room looking handsome as ever in his deep grey suit and black tie.

"Well don't you clean up well Porter" I gave him a playful wink which he just chuckled at before gesturing for me to turn around so he could clean up my wound and bandage it

"Well don't you clean up well Porter" I gave him a playful wink which he just chuckled at before gesturing for me to turn around so he could clean up my wound and bandage it. I was only wearing my matching white lace underwear set and a silk dressing gown.

I turned around letting my dressing gown slip down my body till it reached my hips just below the wound, the cold air hitting my tanned skin making me such in a breath. His touch was gentle against my back, but he didn't make a single move on me, which is one of the reasons why I asked him to do it instead of Oliver.

If I had asked him to do it, we would probably be back in my bed doing very inappropriate things to each other and not getting ready.

Jace respects women. Part of him doesn't want to make a move just in case I reject him after he betrayed us.

Although I do understand why he did it. If I was put into that situation I would do the same to protect my family which is my I forgave him and he needs to know that.

"Jace" 

"Sorry did I hurt you?" He spun me around to see if he had hurt me which was adorable.

"No, no I'm fine don't worry, I didn't even feel it" I lied, I didn't want him to worry anymore because I was currently in a lot of pain but he doesn't need to know that.

"I just wanted to tell you I appreciate you being here with me and just to remind you that I forgive you. I'm not an idiot Jace, I see the way you look at me. You made a mistake but all you were trying to do was protect your family and I respect that, so stop beating yourself up about it" His green eyes were looking into my blue ones with so much happiness.