Chapter 7: I'm Going To Miss You So Much Baby Girl.

As soon as we made it to the house I ran inside leaving everyone behind.

"Dad" I yelled frantically, Perry's words repeating in my mind.

West will find you both and he will take her away from you so you'll never see her again. Oh, you have no idea what he has planned for you.

No one is touching my daughter, especially him. Even if I have to do the one thing I never wanted to do but I will do anything in my power to protect her. I ran a hand through my long hair trying to find them both.

Oliver couldn't get a hold of my dad which made my heart literally stop, I don't think I could handle something happening to them.

"Hey Pumpkin, what's wrong?" My dad came out of Milas room looking casual as ever. I could finally breathe seeing him unhurt.

My legs started moving until I was in my dad's arms, he returned my hug whilst stroking my hair making me smile faintly. I was just a girl who loved her dad, and sometimes I needed comfort from the one man I know who will never break my heart.

"You know when we had that discussion just after I had Mila?" He nodded.

"I need you to do it"

"Hope..." I put my hand up.

"Please, don't dad..." Tears started to pool in my eyes clouding my vision.

"I need you to do it for me, I can't risk it just please don't try and change my mind. It's for her own good" My dad brought me into another hug, his arms tightening around me as I just broke down.

My body trembling as my salty tears soaked into his shirt.

Flashback.

My hospital room was deserted after a long day of everyone close to me meeting my daughter. I gazed down at my beautiful baby girl Mila Dove Carter. Never in my life have I felt a love like this, to the point where it hurts.

If it ever came to it, I would die for her.

I want her to have the best life possible. My heart breaks knowing she will never have her real dad with her but I couldn't risk staying there with him, he was unstable and I didn't want my little girl to be involved with that.

Her tiny fingers curled around my pinky making me smile with so much joy. Her eyes kept opening and closing, revealing her bright blue eyes with silver specs just like her fathers.

We created something so wonderful and precious, and I will always love him for that. The door to my room opened, my dad popping his head round with a massive grin on his face.

"I bring gifts," He said joyfully before stepping into the room with a massive pink balloon and a Starbucks coffee.

"Your a lifesaver dad" He handed over my coffee as he sat down next to me on my hospital bed, stroking Milas' hair. His eyes were filled with so much love.

"My two beautiful girls" I heard him whisper. As we sat in silence, just taking in a wonderful life I have just brought into the world I couldn't help but wonder. How far would I go to protect this innocent human being if it comes down to it?

"Dad"

"Hmm?"

"I need you to promise me something"

"Anything"

"I'm going to take down the people who have threatened mine and my daughter's life which means things could become dangerous. There's no telling what West will do whenever he finds us." I gulped trying to hold back my tears as I felt her little fingers tightening around me.