Chapter 11: Satisfying My Needs.

All I could hear was faint sounds of people speaking around me, I'm not quite sure and I don't have a clue where I am right now. My eyelids feel so heavy and all I can see is blackness. 

A sharp pain shot through my temple making me ping my eyes open and sit up as I clutched my head.

"Shit" I mumbled.

"tu amor despierto" (You're awake love)

I turned my head to the side to see Jace sat next to me looking relieved and I'm assuming was a doctor leave the room. His green eyes were looking into mine making the pain slightly fade away, the way they sparkled as he smiled.

"I don't know Spanish Jace" He just chuckled before repeating what he said in English. When he called me love, my heart rate sped up a bit and I actually blushed. As I had a quick glance around I realized where I was, my private jet.

"Wait I'm confused about what happened, how am I here right now and why are you?" I questioned before seeing Oliver walk into my room with a bright smile as soon as he saw me.

Then I remembered what he did to me before, I really need to get him out of my system because I don't think I can cope any longer with all of the teasings.

He looked so good in a slim black suit and pale blue tie, You could see his muscles through his shirt making me a little flushed. As he made his way over to us Jace took my hand.

"You was shot by someone who we haven't caught yet, they were West's backup just in case he wasn't able to take you down which is obvious that he was losing the fight so he had you taken down..."

"Luckily you had your bulletproof vest on which protected you to an extent, it still caused a little damage but you'll live. The main reason why you passed out was the bleed coming from your head. Did you hit it?" Oliver interrupted.

"West slammed my head against the wall before I punched him in the face, I was about to fucking shoot him until the glass shattered everywhere and he was gone. What a coward" I rambled on, becoming angry as I was so close to killing one of the enemies.

Both boys were just looking at me. "Where are Lily and Brooke?" I asked them, they were supposed to be coming to England with me as well as Oliver.

"They are coming to England but they won't be able to make it to the ball, so I came along with Oliver here to escort you," Jace replied.

"But what about my..."

"We got your dress Hope, now just relax we will be landing soon. You need your strength to its fullest for tonight" I suppose he's right, I was about to meet up with the mafia. No doubt Ashton and West will be there tonight too.

Something is bound to happen.

Jace left me alone with Oliver so he could get ready for tonight and make sure that the weapons are ready for us, just to be safe. I rubbed my eyes and saw Oliver staring at me with interest, I looked down to see what he was gawking at and now I knew why.

I was in my silk dressing gown where you could see the shape of my figure clearly and my cleavage on display.

"Will you stop looking down there" I started to click in front of his face making him snap out of whatever dirty thoughts were crossing his mind. He turned around so his back was facing me and he slowly walked over to my door to lock it. I gulped.

"Do you have any idea how much I want to fuck you now? To the point where you can't walk anymore," He said so casually as his eyes gazed at me intently making me clamp my thighs together.

Shit, I don't have any knickers on.

"Who changed me?" I asked trying to move to a different topic but all he did was give me a little smirk that made him way more attractive to the point where I couldn't keep my eyes off him.