Chapter 3. Lip Biting.

Before I could kick Jace's arse I placed Mila in my brother's arms once again telling him to leave the room with her because I didn't want my daughter seeing her mother lose her anger and beat the shit out of someone.

I'm determined to protect her and make sure she stays pure with a heart of gold even if she is in this dangerous world. When they both left the room I spun around wasting no time and swung for Jace hitting him straight in his jaw making him stumble back.

All the boys just stood there as they watched me pull my gun out of my waistband and point it straight at him. He didn't cower away though but his eyes just locked onto mine, his chin bleeding a little from the right hook I gave him.

"How could you betray us, Jace? Betray me! I thought we were fucking friends" I shifted my finger to the trigger ready to shoot. My anger taking over me until I wasn't in control anymore.

"Baby don't do it, just listen to what he has to say" Ryan pleaded with me.

"What could he possibly say that will excuse his betrayal, Ryan?" I shot a look at him before returning my attention back to Jace. He just looked defeated.

"I had to do it, Hope, Ashton threatened my family. I couldn't let my sister or nephew die, I'm so so sorry Hope, I would never want to hurt you, I was just trying to protect them like you and Miles would protect each other" His head hung low, avoiding my cold glare which ended up softening as soon as I felt my brother's hand rest on my shoulder.

"Come on Bambi, just put the gun down and listen to him please" I looked up at him before dropping my gun onto the floor. I swung my arms around his torse which he instantly returned. Being in his arms again felt like heaven, I missed him so much.

I felt his one of his hands mess with the ends of my hair like he used to do when I was younger. More tears started to fall, everything was just too much right now.

I just held on to my brother for a few more minutes until I heard someone flick the kettle on. I twisted around a little to see Caleb stood across the kitchen with a sheepish grin on his face.

"I thought you could do with a coffee" He started to place some cups on the worktop before filling them with sugar, tea, and coffee for everyone.

Trust him to act like I didn't have my gun out a few moments ago, threatening to kill one of his best friends. Miles let go of me and glanced at every one of the boys.

"So which one of you is Milas dad and Bambi's boyfriend?"

Everyone pointed over at Ryan who had his arms crossed leaning against the counter for support. When my brother gave him a sharp look he instantly stood up straight. I just watched the two of them as they exchanged looks, no words spoken.

I could hear Caleb snickering to himself so I reached over for a piece of fruit and threw it in his direction. The apple bounced right of his head making him grip onto it whilst a string of curse words left his mouth.

"Technically I'm not the one that made her, but I'm more of a father then Hopes sperm donor" My brother raised his eyebrow at me.

"Who's the father Bambi?"

"It doesn't matter"

"Hope, tell me who the father is" Now I was in trouble.

He only ever called me Hope when I was in trouble or he was really pissed. Now come to think of it, I can see why he was a gang leader. The look in his eyes was enough to make someone shit themselves.

Caleb started to laugh even more making me glare over at him.

"Caleb, I hope your not allergic to nuts because I'm going to kick yours up into your throat if I hear another peep out of you" I threatened. His Adamas apple bobbed up and down as he gulped nervously.

"Hope, tell me now"

"Fine! but you can't be pissed at me cause you asked for it" We made eye contact before I shifted my gaze to Ryan who was smirking at me.

I'm so going to get him after this.

"It's West Shaw" I mumbled.

"So you mean to tell me that you fucked the leader of the black spades, who by the way is ruthless and must have slept with over a thousand girls. One of my worst enemies got you pregnant!" He yelled the last bit making me flinch.

I may be a leader now but I forgot how scary he can be when he's angry.

My dad came in hearing all of this noise, he looked at Miles than to me. I took one look at him and before I knew it he was stood in front of me.

"Miles calm down, what's done is done. A lot has happened over the three years you have been gone. There's no use screaming at your sister because it won't change anything. They aren't together now but he did give us something special. Your niece." My dad's words helped with Miles anger because of his heavy breathing lessened.

I gave my dad a little smile before taking my coffee off Caleb and I left the room to go and spend some time with my daughter. She was laying in her cot, delicate little snores leaving her mouth. She was so beautiful with her light brown hair and bright blue eyes that resembled her fathers.

"You okay?" I glanced over my shoulder to see Ryan leaning against the door frame as he looked at me intently.

"I'll be okay, just a little stressed with West coming to Canada. I'm not quite ready yet" Ryan took a few steps towards me till he was standing just in front of me, his fingers hooked under my chin making me look into his eyes.

"You aren't alone in this baby. I do think you should message Lily and Brooke about this, they need to know so they can keep a lookout, don't forget to tell Oliver seen as him and his sister are one of our best fighters." I nodded.

He was right, even if I didn't like it.

I stood on my tiptoes making my lips connect with his in a loving kiss which he returned. He brought his hand up to rest against my cheek whilst the other gripped my bum making me moan.

"Not now" I whispered into his mouth. I opened my eyes to see his are already open, lust filling them.

I bit my lip at the memories of last night before we were interrupted. A low growl came from his mouth.

"If you bite your lip again I'm going to drag you into our room and bend you over every single piece of furniture, making you scream my name till you can't stand" I instantly became wet so I had to shut my legs to relieve some of the pressure.

"Everyone is downstairs" He slid his hands under my bum lifting me up so my legs wrapped around him.

"I don't care, you know what it does to me when you bite your lip like that" So I did it again.

"That's it, your coming with me"

Would you forgive Jace?

Vote and Comment.

Ciao!X