Chapter 41: I'm Afraid Of Falling

It's been nearly a week now since I found out Noah was the one working with my uncle, for what reason I don't know. I didn't even know they knew each other.

I haven't seen Callum since he kissed me, haven't heard anything from him and nobody else has. West and I have mutually agreed to put the past and feelings behind us for the sake of Mila.

At the end of the day, she deserves both mum and dad in her life, and I never want her to see us fight. All I want is to keep her away from as much violence for as long as I can.

I've been in constant meetings trying to run my gang, sorting out weapons, making sure other gangs around the world get their shipments on time. It's becoming quite difficult as I'm also partially running Xavier's mafia.

When he left he left his little inner gang with me, I've become quite close to Rhett over the past week now. We get on like a house on fire.

Reagen has been dragging me wedding dress shopping every chance she gets, pulling me in every single store we walk past. Quite literally making me try on every wedding dress insight, even if it's hideous.

She rants on about how it has to be absolutely breathtaking for Xavier, but the lingerie has to make Xavier quite literally rip it into shreds off my body.

Let's just say I blushed a lot that day because she was adamant in seeing me wear it and wouldn't let me leave till I purchased one.

I get married tomorrow, and I can't believe how nervous I am. Xavier is due home today and I still haven't found Noah even with Ryan's help.

Everything is just too quiet, no one has made a move to attack any of us. I've had to increase security for our wedding and I've told everyone to have a weapon on them at all times.

Xavier doesn't know about Noah and I pulled the short straw on who has to be the one to break the news to him.

Dominic and Rhett pointed out it's best I tell him anyway because if he gets mad I can just show him my boobs, that always works apparently.

Men are idiots.

Xavier wants to take me on a little date the day before our wedding, get to know each other more. I'm quite excited to just spend some time together without anyone else around.

Right now I was walking around town with Mila to find her a bridesmaid dress for the wedding. My dress has already been bought and kept far away from my clumsy self.

She was fast asleep so I decided to grab a coffee with a blueberry muffin and say down for some peace and quiet.

There weren't many people sitting inside with the bright yellow sun out, no clouds in the light blue sky. My skin was warm from the heat and it definitely made shopping a harder task.

Minding my own business as I looked through my phone, Milas pram to the side facing me I didn't notice a presence nearing my table. When I heard take a seat in front of me without saying a word I gazed up and locked eyes with ones similar to Xaviers.

"Noah"

"Nice to see you again Hope"

"I could think of a million other people I'd rather see then your smug face" I spoke with a bored tone.

Noah leaned back into his seat and crossed his arms over his chest, his gaze never leaving my way.

"I see you got your brat back" He hummed.

I already want to kill him.

"Speak about her again and I'll scold you with my coffee" My voice was harsh.