Chapter 15: Happy Memory.

Flashback

I was lay on my bed staring at the ceiling bored out of my head. Ryan was out with the guys having a drink and I gave the rest of the gang a night off. The house was quiet, I couldn't leave my bed or go and have a drink as I was currently eight months pregnant and very fed up of now.

My life was too dangerous for my daughter, and I knew what I would have to do to keep her safe when things went down. So I decided to walk over to my chair where my notebook and pen were. I have been writing down ideas for her name but haven't fully decided on one yet.

I sat on the chair carefully and began to write a letter to my little girl. Something she could read in the future in case something was to happen to me, or I was never able to see her again. It broke my heart writing a goodbye letter for a child I haven't even met yet.

The thought of her thinking that I abandoned her or didn't want her saddened me. Never in a million years would I do this if it wasn't necessary. She isn't even born yet and is my whole life. My hand glided across the page writing the words down for her to read until a light knock came from my bedroom door.

Lily was stood there with a faint smile on her face and a jar of pickles. My main pregnancy craving, which she knew all too well.

"I thought you had a date with Brooke?" I questioned as I closed the book and placed beside me, ready to write the rest late. She walked over to me handing me the jar and sitting on the windowsill next to me shrugging.

"I knew you would be alone tonight and can't do much so I decided to stay with you, maybe have a vampire diaries night" She bubbled. I gave her a hug and then lay back, rubbing light circles over my stomach which earned a kick.

"Oh my god is she kicking! Let me feel let me feel" Lily gushed before placing both of her hands on my belly, making the baby kick more. It's mad to think in a month she won't be in there anymore, but instead, she will be in my arms. God she's going to be loved by so many people.

I can already see her having a few wrapped around her tiny finger.

"I can't wait to meet her" She smiled.

"Neither can I" I wish she could have a dad in her life, but I couldn't let West be in it. He would ruin her in the end with his cruel vicious ways and I never want that for her. Tears started to well up in my eyes at the thought of her not having the perfect family and before I knew it weak sobs were escaping my trembling mouth.

"Hope are you okay? Why are you crying?" Lily asked worriedly. Sometimes I couldn't control it because of my hormones.

"It's stupid really, just thinking about her not having a dad and scared to death that I'm going to mess up being a mother. I didn't exactly have the greatest or most loving mother" I cried even more before being engulfed in a hug by my best friend.

"Now you listen to me Mrs. Your going to be the best god damn mum I know, and that little girl will be the luckiest girl out there do you hear me. You will never be alone in this, its always been me and you since the beginning. You aren't just my best friend but you are also my sister" I nodded before pulling back out of her hug.

"Now come on, eat some of them disgusting pickles you love so much. My godchild has some weird cravings which I will have to snap out of her one day. I am going to go and check on my chicken nuggets. Then we can stay up all night drooling over Damon and Bonnie" She jumped up as I laughed. She was gone in a flash.

I dried my tears and placed my hand over my belly with a smile,  feeling her little kicks which could be quite painful at times, "You definitely are going to be so loved, especially by your auntie Lily" I whispered.

I couldn't imagine my life without my best friend.

Just a short chapter as it's a flashback. Hope you enjoyed it.

Vote and Comment.

Ciao!X