Chapter 8: Breakups & Rebound Sex.

After crying my eyes out in Caleb's arms for a few hours until there were no more tears left, I went to go and see Ryan. I know he may be a little beaten but I need him to see if he can find Noah.

Now my daughter was far away from this, I can finally go through with my plan without worrying about her or my family. I knocked on the door before entering our room to see him sitting up watching tv. When he noticed me a small smile spread on his face as he patted the bed for me to sit next to him.

I slowly sat down taking his hand in mine. "I know you're injured but I need you to find Noah for me"

"Hope can't you leave it for a few days, your upset that Mila has gone..."

"No Ryan I can't, I can't just sit back and wait for West, my mum or Ashton to come for us. I need to protect my gang, I need to take them down" I stood up turning my back to him as I heard him scoff.

"You're going to end up getting yourself killed!"

"I don't care!" I screamed turning back around to look at him. He slid out of bed to stand up.

"I do. What are you going to do once you find him huh? What makes you think he's alive after betraying Ashton..." His voice began to rise as he started to take step towards me making me step back till I hit the wall.

Why is there always a wall getting in my god damn way?

"He has information on Ashton, West and my mother which will give me the upper hand. Wets gang needs to be taken down, all I want is for him to leave me alone. He's too dangerous. My mum needs killing and Ashton just needs to leave me the fuck alone"

Ryan slammed his hand against the wall right next to my head but I didn't move a muscle. His eyes were angry, his jaw locking together trying to calm down.

"If you won't help me now, I'll just speak to Jace. When I go to this ball to speak to the golden triad, see if they want to make an alliance" I tried getting past him but he just pushed me back against the wall making me growl.

"What do you mean the golden triad, as in the most ruthless Mafia in the world? I don't fucking think so, he could kill you" Before I could reply the door opened up and a very annoyed Oliver walked in. When he noticed our position he gripped Ryan by the arm and pulled him off me.

"What are you doing?" He stood beside me, holding onto my arm to see if I had any injuries.

"He didn't hurt me Oliver" I whispered looking up into his eyes.

They softened as he gently stroked my arm. 

"I see, maybe you haven't changed much Hope jumping from one guy to another" He spat as he stood back up to face us both.

A disgusted look on his face as his eyes darted from me to Oliver. Hearing him accuse me of cheating on him with Oliver, one of my most trusted men made me furious.

How dare he.

All I wanted was for him to see if he could find Noah. He's worse then a girl jumping to conclusions.

"Do not accuse me of cheating on you Ryan" I spat.

I pushed him which made him stumble a little but he didn't take his eyes off me. I noticed him looking over at Oliver, his hands clenching together.

Ryan tried pushing past me as he raised a fist to hit him but I gripped him by his shirt before he could get any closer to him and threw him on the floor.

Jace then stormed in standing right beside me.

"Are you alright?" Jace asked me.

"Just peachy. Oh, Ryan if you're so worried about me cheating on you then I'll do you a favour, we are over" I gave him one last look before storming away to the kitchen where I found Caleb again. He was looking through the fridge, a mountain of food on his plate and a chicken leg hanging out of his mouth.