Chapter 4: We Are Not Killing Him... Yet.

Picture of Oliver^^^

A week has passed since my brother turned up at my door with Caleb and Jace. I have been working none stop trying to figure out what to do with my mystery guy whose name is Ashton.

I have heard that name before but I just can't remember where from.

My gang specializes in weapons. I don't get involved with drugs because I don't agree with them, and usually when a drug deal goes down someone always ends up dead.

At least when we provide with the best weapons for other powerful gangs and mafias, we know it's an in and out job. No messing about.

They know if they try to backstab us or try to outsmart me and my men then they will end up dead. Simple as that.

A few gangs out there thought it was outrageous that a small, young and petite girl was now the leader of one of the most feared gangs in Canada. After some time I gained a lot of respect from them all.

We don't kill like West is doing, or what Mason was doing back in England. Same with the nightshade gang who managed to take down The dragons in the space of a few months.

I was currently sat in my office with Lily, Brooke, and Oliver.

Oliver and Brooke Hunt are twins who happen to be one of my best fighters who help train everyone in my gang. I always bring them If I have a mission to go on or if one of my deals are going down. I can fight but it's best to have extra protection. 

I always carry around my gun which is my favourite weapon. My Glock 17 Pistol which is a semi-automatic, it has a high muzzle energy and provides good penetration even with 9x19mm ammunition. This pistol is simple, reliable, lightweight and inexpensive, I never leave the house without it.

It also happens to be the same gun I used to kill Mason with.

They are both twenty years old, with dark blonde hair and hazel eyes. Brooke is Lily's girlfriend, and Oliver is a little bit of a playboy. Whenever he goes out to a club he never fails to bring back another girl.

Most of the time I end up dragging them out of the house in the morning because they refuse to leave him and think they can change him. Be the girl that makes him fall in love. you would have a better chance of seeing pigs fly then Oliver settling down with someone.

As I was sat at my desk looking through my shipment orders a knock came from the door.

"Come in" I spoke loudly. I looked up from the screen to see Miles. He stepped inside the room closing the door right behind him before looking my way.

"I saw West today" Oh great, so he's a lot closer to us then I would like. I need more men patrolling the house.

"Let's just kill him, end-all of this shit and just get on with our lives. How hard can it be to kill one guy?" Oliver chimed in without looking up from his phone. This boy.

He's good looking I'll give him that but he does not have a filter. Says what he's thinking not having a care in the world if it offends someone. Oliver is one of my most trusted men.

Oliver is definitely all muscle with little brain.

I shot him a look but obviously, he didn't see. "We are not killing him. Yet."

He took his eyes off his phone for a second to send me a smirk before looking back through his phone.

I turned my attention back to my brother who was just stood there with his back against the wall. He looked a little better compared to last week. "I need to find out some things about him first, which means I need to get in touch with Noah" I finished typing a quick email to one of the gangs Ryan and a few others are meeting up with today.