[1] - Then Save Me, Stranger.

stranger | female lead

*

"Hello?"

"..."

"H—"

"Are you good at answering questions?"

"..."

"Who is this?"

"No one important."

"How'd you get my number?"

"It's easy, really. Dial a few wrong numbers to someone's you already know and bam. Random stranger."

"Why'd you call me?"

"That's the question of the day, isn't it? I need some of my own answered and it looks like you're the one to answer them."

"Who says I'm gonna do what you say? For all I know you could be a hacker trying to keep me talking so you can find where I live on some type of...science-y computer set up."

"I am not that smart, buck-a-roo. Besides, I've got more important things to do than stalk some dude."

"I'm very stalkable, for your information."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Ehem, anyways."

"I've got some questions. Will you answer them?"

"Depends. Are you gonna—"

"I'm not gonna stalk you."

"How do I know you're telling the truth?"

"You don't."

"..."

"First one. If someone you knew was on the verge of taking their own life, would you intervene?"

"Of course. Why?"

"What if it was a complete stranger?"

"..."

"Yeah."

"You hesitated."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"That's not fair. It's a deep question."

"So was the first one and that was no problem for you, Stranger."

"I have a name."

"Are you gonna tell me?"

"Probably not."

"Then I'm gonna call you Stranger."

"..."

"If the person you are talking to right now, rando or someone of value, was gonna commit suicide, what would you do?"

"Uh, I would...try my best to save them, figure out the problem and make sure the situation wasn't fatal anymore?"

"..."

"That was awfully specific."

"..."

"Are you o—"

"Last one. If I were that rando, would you still try and save me?"

"Yes...?"

"Then save me, Stranger."

*
Heyo!

It's ya girl.

Back at it again with another dialogue story.
I know a lot seemed to like "Audrey's Secret" but since it was my first one, I feel like I can do better. Hopefully "Save Me, Stranger" has a stronger base and a stronger ending.

If you like this story, please vote, comment your opinions/thoughts (etc...), share with your friends, add it to your reading list, and be sure to follow me for more updates on my stories.

Thank you for clicking on "Save Me, Stranger"
and be ready to go on an emotional roller coaster.

Till next time

❤️