GUESS WHAT

⚠️
If you haven't been getting the notifications, be sure to turn post notifications on after reading this.
⚠️

MY THIRD BOOK IS OUT!

It's called "Hey Neighbor".

This one in comparison to my other two is more story based whereas Audrey's Secret and Save Me, Stranger are mostly dialogue between calls.

Though, this will consist of dialogue as well. Now it's more of a 50-50 split or a 60-40 split.

This story follows a girl, Willa, that has a medical condition causing her to have to do schooling at home, far from city limits where the only sound is wind rustling the canopy's of trees together. Then, a woman and her foster kid, or more like teen per say, Jasper, move in next door. They happen to be the only people in their area for at least twenty miles.

With her social anxiety and self consciousness and him being mute with near the same amount of dislikement for people, their only communication is through text messages.

————————————————————
DESCRIPTION:

[partly dialogue]

When a mute foster kid moves in next door to a deeply insecure homeschooled girl that lives in the middle of nowhere, them meeting is slim even when the closest thing to civilization is a small market twenty miles away.

Their only communication? Via text.

————————————————————

Please go ahead and check this out, share it with your friends, vote on the chapters, comment what you're thinking, follow me for more updates and all that jazz.

Thank you all so much for tuning in.

Until next time

❤️