Welcome to Japan!

The sweet fresh scent of spring was the first thing that the brunet notices the moment he stepped out of the black car.

In front of him, a big house, the place where baby Tsuna and his beloved mother used to stay together. A castle of their fairytail with no maids and no butlers, just the prince and the queen who knows nothing but joy.

Everything was quite and peaceful just like how it was, and exactly the way Tsuna likes it...

"My... It's been so long that I last came here... how nostalgic" Tsuna murmured to himself with a longing eyes as he looks around.

"It's been what, 4 years?" Reborn said, not really wanted a reply, though the boy gave him anyway.

"4 years since you guys kidnapped me. But I came back for a bit last year... I don't get to wander around that time though..."

Glancing to catch whether Tsuna has any change of expression, Reborn found none.

Man, he's good at hiding...

Which in one side that's a great quality of a boss, but considering his actual age it's kind of worrying, really.

But anyway, since the whole house has been cleaned and come prepared right before they came, neither of them has to bring any luggage. Only Mukuro's medicine.

"Alright Mukuro, You're staying with us until we find your friends. So choose any room you like, except the one with the white door. And also, Someone will come and make us dinner around 4 p.m. a female, black long-haired, wearing a maid outfit. So don't get panic when she comes" Tsuna said as he went upstairs.

It annoys the indigonet for a bit, but thinking back, the boy was actually being considerate. It seems like he knows that Mukuro cannot easily trust anyone anymore and become socially awkward despite how he convinced himself that he's not.

Reborn only spare a glance at the teen, saying nothing before he went upstairs also, going to his own room that Nana, Tsuna's mother provides him 4 years ago.

In the end, Mukuro picks a room on the first floor... the one with a dark indigo door.

Meanwhile with Tsuna...

Checking around his room, he was hit by memories of the old times. 

He remembers when he was only a toddler, always came home with bruises product of his clumsiness. Smiling a little, he had a flashback of how Nana would always tend his injuries while he held back his tears, putting up a tough face with a wide grin as later his beloved mother would scoop him to his bed and sleep with him almost every night. He didn't even remember when was the last time Nana sleep in her own room.

Those were happy days, he never thought that it would ever last...

But it did...

And it started when his flames flare up exactly when his Father, the one that he never knew he ever had and his boss, Vongola Nono decided to pay a visit.

.

(...Play the song...)

.

.

.

He remembers seeing Nana cried despite the smile as she told him that he needs to go to Italy to be treated. he also remembers just how he begged for her to come along with tears streaming down his face, trying to reach and hugged her so she would stop crying herself. However, as painful as it was, she didn't reach him back and instead, she said...