Falling

'Oh, Crap!' -and with that thought in mind, Tsuna also jumped from the roof with only a split of a second to actually think on how to save both of them from this mess.

"Takeshi-san! Grab on me!" Shouted Tsuna.

"Tsuna! What are you-?!" But Takeshi then complied anyway, hoping that by hugging Tsuna would at least give the boy a bit of chance to survive. But of course, the young brunet has another plan than dying.

"Leon, be a parachute, NOW!" And so the magical chameleon turned itself into the said item, making Takeshi to practically gape over.

However, Tsuna immediately snapped him off, "Takeshi-san, listen! we both are too heavy to land safely in this height, also the strong wind just makes things even harder, so please keep your feet down and legs pressed together, then when I give you a signal, start to bend your knees for the impact and land on the balls of your feet, then roll at a 45-degree angle onto your shoulder instead of straightforward or sideways. Just roll until you actually stop. For now, just hold me tight and don't let go, do you understand?" 

It was actually pretty shocking to see Tsuna like this after what happened on the rooftop. But overall, Takeshi knew that it's not the right time to question anything, therefore he said, "A-Alright..."

It was not so long later that Tsuna finally gets to control the parachute to land on an empty park...

"Just a bit lower... now!" -and so, they crashed to the ground...

It was a painful landing to Takeshi who just broken his arm from being overused after a baseball training, but he overcame his pain immediately to checked on how his little survivor is.

In the dark, those hazel pairs narrowed in search of that blob of brown hair that he later found lying next to the wall, not moving.

"Tsuna!" He called worriedly as he rushed to the boy's side, right at the moment when the said brunet finally stir.

"Are you okay, kid?" Takeshi asked, earning a glare from Tsuna who just got his eyes dirt and dust-free.

"Don't call me a kid, Takeshi-san, I much prefer to be called by the name" to be honest Takeshi was rather shocked at the switch of personality, especially when later, the said boy cursed as he settled himself with a low groan, "Well, Shit... That was a rough landing..." -But hey, That's the real Tsuna. And since Takeshi is no longer in danger, that young don won't give a damn on what the raven would think of him. Though, Takeshi himself is a very open-minded person, so his perspective of Tsuna wouldn't change even a bit. 

This boy just saved him twice. And that's a fact that he's grateful for...

"I'm sorry for getting you in this mess, and uh... thank you for saving me," Takeshi said in all honesty while Tsuna just rolls his eyes, back to his old self.

"Well, Takeshi-san, I am done with all of this falling matters. And I think I just sprained my ankle. So, I don't care if pixies actually exist, you owe me a meal." and at this Takeshi actually laughed.

"Yeah, okay then... How about Sushi?" The teen then offered as he helped the boy stands on his feet. 

"Sushi?" Tsuna asked as he accepts Takeshi's help on walking him back to the hospital, that's actually 4 blocks from where they are since the said task will only worsen his condition

"Yeah... My father and I just happen to own a Sushi Shop. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I make a box for you..."  -At the mention of his father, it was then when Takeshi truly find how ridiculous it was for him to think on ending his life. Just what would happen if he actually jumped? His father will be devastated as Takeshi is the only thing he truly cared for after his wife's death. The raven-haired teen remembers clearly how his father was about to just sell his shop and given up on everything if not because of him. 

Now that he thinks of it, he actually owed Tsuna more than just what he just offers...

"Wait... actually, make that three boxes. Or... even better, You are free to eat in our shop, I'm sure my father wouldn't mind!" -At this Tsuna sweatdropped, "-So, what do you say?"

"Well, I don't mind... as long there's no Tuna in it." 

-finding that statement rather ironic, Takeshi muffled his chuckle as he then teased the boy, "Ah, you're right, we can't let you become a cannibal afterall..."

Punching the jock on his side, Tsuna tried on not looking like a boiled lobster, yet he failed.

"Oh, Shut up, you jerk! I will raid all of your Sushi when I get to your shop, just you see" -And to say, Takeshi was laughing his heart out. Something that he hadn't done in the past years since he lost his mother...

They then proceed to chat along with Takeshi do most of the talk as Tsuna answered some of his questions, mostly about Leon, in which Tsuna himself doesn't really know what to answer that.

Well, one thing he knew, it will be a total headache when Hayato, Ryohei, and Takeshi meet each other... He is so, not looking forward to tomorrow...

-

-

-

Unknown to them, a fedora man who has been keeping an eye on them through a hidden bee camera, from the very start, is now smirking from his hiding place, feeling satisfied that his plan worked.

"And with that, Dame-Tsuna just earned himself a great Rain..." He said as he crossed the 'rain' from his list. 

"Good. Five down, one more to go~"