Hospitalized

By the end of the day, everyone was so tired that they don't even argue when Tsuna offered them to stay the night at the big house. He then sent them home in a different car as he and Reborn drove off for another meeting with some close allied famiglia.

Although, to be honest, he is tempted to just go back with the others since he felt much exhausted than usual, which is odd since it's not even dark yet and all that he did was watching on the sidelines while giving some necessary comments.

Nothing worth to be physically tired of. Yet he is. Therefore he was convinced that something is off with him. He can feel it. And it seems that Reborn noticed as well...

"What's wrong?" That fedora man asked.

He was expecting the boy to sigh or being sarcastic like he usually does, but no. Instead, Tsuna who seems to be at lost himself, replies him with a low whisper, "I... I don't know. But for some reason my heart feels like it's hammering my ribs... probably nothing though." he said not yet aware that  his own breath is hitching up. At this Reborn put his back of hand to check Tsuna's temperature.

"You are warm..." he later informed.

But Tsuna being himself just swatted the hand away as he glanced elsewhere saying that, "I'm fine. It's really nothing..." but what he didn't realize is that his breath is shallow, something that convinced Reborn that the boy's not as fine as he claimed he was.

Tsuna has a slight fever...

"Are you sure you can handle this meeting. I'm sure they wouldn't mind if we cancel it 'till tomorrow" Suggested Reborn. But of course Tsuna rejects the idea.

"I'll manage. It's not like we're looking for a fight... we'll just sit and get over it" Assured Tsuna. So saying nothing no more, Reborn just stays silent.

However then, It was only 15 minutes later when all of the sudden there's this painful thud that makes the brunet flinch with a soft gasp. His hand reflectively reached for his left chest where the source of the pain is where the right one reached for the hitman.

"...Reborn..." Tsuna called pitifully, alerting the man. Especially the way the young don clawed his arm.

"What's wrong?" Reborn questioned, calm as ever despite how worry began to built up inside of him.

Later, with one eye shut and a weak glance, Tsuna told him, "hospital... or Shamal... now..." His tone was almost in plea as he tried to suppress his own scream at the wave of pain that's ripping him apart. "Hurry..."

Say nothing no more, Reborn immediately snapped order to the driver to make a detour to the nearest hospital as he helped on reminding the suffering boy how to breath.

"Hang on, okay? We almost there..." said Reborn while Tsuna can only gasp as his both hand now twisting his chest in attempt to lessen the pain. It didn't.

And that next 5 minutes was the worst living hell he had ever experienced...

.oOo.

Two hours and a half...

Even with the fastest jet Vongola had, it took that much time for Shamal to get to Japan, specifically at the hospital where Tsuna is. All the meanwhile the boy himself has just passed out.

The doctors are convinced that this is a case of mild heart attack. Although, they couldn't actually found what's the real reason behind it, seeing that there's nothing blocking Tsuna's coronary arteries or even anything that could be the cause of pain.

But Reborn has his own assumptions. Especially after he saw how Tsuna's irises alternately turned amber to brown. And if he's actually right, then that would explain why he seems like having a high fever out of blue.

Although to be fair, he had only heard Tsuna ever be like this from Nono since he hadn't met the brunet back when he came to Japan.

So basically, just like what used to happen in the past, Tsuna's flames spikes up once again.

Now the question is,  that hadn't happen in the last 4 years...

So why is it now?

At last, someone give him an answer.

"It's the the diamond" says Shamal, once he's out from the ICU, as he handed the hitman a tiny crystal clear diamond that used to be part of Tsuna's balancing ring. "It's no longer fit him"

At this Reborn hummed, "well, do you have the replacement with you?" Because he knew that Tsuna wouldn't lasted without it.

"Not really" Shamal replies, "afterall, this diamond was made by a hardened white flames made of the Arcobaleno's flames. And as you have known. Collecting them was not an easy task nor is it cheap." He ran a hand through his raven lock before then continue.

"I know that Vongola would be able to cover the whole cost woth no problem. But the thing is, that diamond has the strongest flames can no longer tame his second core flame. Therefore, if we can no longer use the strongest, then we must to find people with flames that are actually in sync with him" explained Shamal. And yes, he mentioned that Tsuna has two flame core, in which the reason behind how he has two when any normal person usually has one, it shall be told later on...

"For now, I've given him the last prototype that suits him. It would be able to control the flare only as long he wears it." His eyes then narrows as he then called the fedora man's name.

"Reborn..." his heavy tone indicates that he's deadly serious. "Please, restrain him from using his sky flames for the meanwhile. Because, despite how medics can't seems to find any problems in him, but if he does spiked one more time, then I really can't guarantee him to stay alive." -and no body wants that to happen. So...

"I'll drill the idea into his thick skull" because apparently, even after his deadliest way of warning him, Tsuna still find an excuse to broke his promise. And truthfully Reborn has been tempted to actually do what he said in the most literal way.

"Good..." Shamal approved, "we owed him as much..."

Afterall if it wasn't because of Tsuna then Reborn would be dead from the Arcobaleno curse, since it was because of Tsuna's naive yet clever idea that the curse could finally be broken. As for Shamal, despite of his splendid work as a doctor, if it wasn't because of Tsuna then he might be nothing but a head that got hang on a random Yakuza wall, seeing that he used to do owe them tons from playing women. Well, let's just say that he was much a terrible flirt in the past.

And with that, they both, and the rest of Arcobaleno are technically owed Tsuna their lives, despite how Tsuna insists that they owe him nothing, it's only natural for them to come to his aid.

Though this time however, the Arcobaleno are scattered all over the world, and some of them hadn't even in contact since that occasion 2 years ago...

Well anyway, with that ended, there's really nothing for them to do except to wait for Tsuna to be awake. Which unfortunately, it takes a 3 days straight before those pairs of amber finally get opened.

"Natsu-nii..."